Issue with card packs

i made a support ticket but they said they cant do anything and to come here. that seems very weird. anyway

i bought the classic bundles because i was missing like 3 legendarys and just wanted to have the full set. after i buy them the cards i got were duplicates. i was so pissed. i didnt need the cards at all so basically was just buying it for the included legendaries. i didnt get any of the ones i was missing and no i didnt have them previously.

from the ones i got one was a dupe but the second was a golden rag and the third was a dupe of a card i disenchanted so i was ok with those two. but the tirion dupe i got was bs. i requested a 1600 dust credit and support told me to pound sand so here i am. its gonna be super unfair if this doesnt work out. any gm can check im not lying and im not making any mistake. in my opinion i deserve a refund for all three legendaries because i am supposed to get new ones but i will settle for just the tirion.

Had you disenchanted all of the other classic legendaries? They count as having been owned if you had.

Which are the legendaries that you are missing?

i did not disenchant any classic legendaries unless i already had doubles of them or else they were going to HOF. but anyways the ones i wanted were new. the ones i was missing are the new ones they added to classic that werent there before like the goblin guy and the tauren rocker. i think they came from hof back into classic

Those two were a special case, unlocked through special promotions or crafting only and were never included in packs.

i bought the packs after they came back to classic so they should have been included.

Do you have a source where Blizzard announces that these cards are now in classic packs?
I don’t. And without Blizzard announcing a change, I assume no change.

This is not a bug, hence not a topic for the Bug Report forum. If you want to voice your opinion about Blizzard’s choices, I recommend using the other forums, where you have a better chance of being noticed by those who actually can make a difference. (This forum is only monitored by staff assigned to finding and fixing bugs).

are u telling me there are cards in classic but theres no way to get them from classic packs

I think they are likely right. If you go into HS you can’t craft those two cards in golden and those are the only two cards (Tauren and Geblin) that can’t be out of all Classic legendries.