Is warrior actually losing anything in the rotation?

I know Finley is leaving but with warrior having access to lots of dredge/card draw it doesn’t seem like that big of a deal to me.

I’m theorycrafting some homebrew decks for fun for the next expansion regarding the cards already shown and maybe i’m confused on what’s rotating out but it doesn’t look like Warrior is losing anything at all in their current overly oppressive decks

Too soon to talk about rotation. Power creep traditionally will happen.

Anything can be OP (e.g. I heard Shaman may become OP now).

You HEARD? WOW

was it from your sister friend who knows a lawyer who knows a client that knows a gamer?

Crickets on your joke. It’s just what people talk about on reddit and elsewhere.

Shaman got some good cards (people believe).

I’m more concerned about King Plush. Charge on a card that also clears the board seems super dangerous. I was under the impression charge was being phased out for Rush so there was actual counterplay and player interaction but I guess not.

Yes, they will lose a lot of things. Astalor for example which is one of the most broken card right now with the Brann, and a lot of Battlecry minions which are gave them tons of armor. They will also lose dredge mechanics like everyone else and Prince Renethal finally. So let’s hope it will be more balanced after the rotation.

Igneous Lavagorger
Thori’belore
Tidal Revenant
Trenchstalker
Lorthemar Theron