Is Hearthstone really rigged?

And still no one ask for your opinion.

I imagine that, in your memory, there are posts above where random forumers were asking “hey, does anyone know what Soulblighter thinks about this?” “Yeah,” another one replies, “he’s one of the best in Hearthstone ever, and he’s totally not fat.” “Soulblighter, where are you? We need you right now.”

Or at least that’s what we should be thinking, and would be, if it wasn’t for our rampant and malignant narcissism getting in the way. Amirite?

1 Like

Still not try again.

Better call for backup without u just a insecure internet bully. Take it as a matter of fact not as an insult in terms of beeing classy.

Is it even possible for you to respond without gaslighting?

You missing all the time little man.
Should i lower my level so you can atleadt have something to aim for ?

You literally just diagnosed me with psychological insecurity. That’s gaslighting.

Thats what you do what do i do then, you really should stop projecting.

Narcissists think arguing something is a matter of popular approval instead of facts. It’s the only way they can process the world: if there are more guys agreeing with the other side, they are losing, so the narcissist tries to get someone to agree with him.

What’s up with Narcissistic people calling other people narcissist? Especially, what’s up with Narcissistic people that feel threatened by long texts, I mean, word salads?

You’d think narcissistic people would at least try to sound intelligent

2 Likes

You sound like a Republican. :wink:

I got to diamond 5 in 2-3 days on wild and i dont even know how to play that well. I dont pay nothing.

Or is diamond 5 not enough, mine was about 70+ win rate. If you mean d5 and above then i dunno.

And that prooves what? I dont understand. I am f2p aswell. I had to play 5 times more into legend then i had to play to d5 without star bonus.

i was confirming your take on the manipulation is it above d5. ? I dont play much, only Bgs atm.

Much appriciated. I dont forget that.

Here’s what i dont understand, you joined this thread to make statements that have been made many many many times before by many parties, and then continue to reinforce with other peoples data, but none from your own. Cut and pasting narcisistic multiple times… with a lot of gas, accusing circling. Have you looked in the mirror?

I must be going senile …

Sometimes i feel the same.

Correct.

I havnt used any data, i made the numbers up as examples.

Yes since the way you guys act here remind me of those behaviours.

Yes daily.

I cant say, do you?

Yes Heathstone is Rigged. It has an algorithm of when a Player loses a game they go on Hearthstone forums and whine about game is rigged.

1 Like

Is spending irrelevant? That statement itself is laughable. And none of you have shown any proof whatsoever. An excel sheet of your record is not evidence. When you show me the exact set of matchmaking rules in writing I will believe the matchmaking is honest and straight forward. Until then I disagree. And for sure I will not take the advice of anyone who is arrogant, rude and enjoys talking down to people. Some people around here enjoying flexing their god complex on anyone they think is worse than them at a video game. Thats some high level insecurity.

Read BEES thread. More evidence, not to be confused with proof, has been provided there than ANYTHING you have provided.

When you show evidence it doesnt work as advertised. I cant prove a negative, you can prove a positive.

You do realise you are being rude and arrogant just by making this comment, right? Pot meet kettle.

What would blizzard get out of rigging matchmaking, and what’s your example of the rigging aside just having a bad match?

To me it’s seems like they’d have more to lose if they can’t develop a basic card game with an economy of 10 and a deck size of 30.

Bee has a record of berating and talking down to people for no reason other than he thinks his game skills are an excuse to treat people
On this forum however he wants to. What goes around comes around.