iPhone Crash when click buy new chapter solo adventure

Hi, I’m using iphone 8plus, after the most recent update, Hearthstone crashes when I click buy new solo chapter. Has this bug been reported to our developers? Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello,
I recommend replying to this thread and including the iOS version you are using:

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. I’m useing IPhone X, software version 13.1.2
The game crashes when ever I choose to purchase any chapter in any dungeon with coins.

3 Likes

When are they gonna fix this? I can’t unlock a chapter without the whole thing crashing! I’m playing on iPad.

1 Like

Me too, very frustrating

2 Likes

Omg same… I thought something was wrong with my ipad… So i tried logging in with my iphone and it crashed as well. Its been like this for over a week now. Hope the developers can look into this asap :frowning:

2 Likes

Same with my iPad. Annoying

2 Likes

Same issue on my SE, software version 13.1.3, while trying to buy the 4th chapter of the Dalaran heist.
Collapses exactly in the moment you click on `buy single chapter´

1 Like

Same problem here with iphone 8, ios is up to date. I was looking forward to continuing the chapters after saving up enough gold…

1 Like

Ditto here. Attempting to unlock any single player content causes instant CTD on my iphone 8plus

1 Like

Same here. It’s been like a week and no matter what quest I’m playing or chapter I try to unlock it just crashes every time. Please fix this makes me not want to play anymore and I love this game. I’m playing on IPhone 8plus as well and never had any problems until now

2 Likes

Same on my ipad. Hope the dev fix this soon

2 Likes

Same here. Using an iPhone 6 Plus iOS 12.4.1

1 Like

Same for me - using iphone 11 pro and ipad pro with both on ios 13.2.3

1 Like

Glad it’s not just me too! Clicking on unlock next chapter crashes the app. Everything else works fine though.

1 Like

Same for me, too. And when I opened a ticket, I was just told “Sorry, we can’t help yet.”

1 Like

Same here… iPad Pro (Newest) and iPhone XS Max

1 Like

Same issuse ipad pro 12.9

1 Like

I have the same problem on iPhoneX latest os

2 Likes

Same problem here, very annoying!

1 Like