iPad Pro Folio keyboard doesn’t work with chat

Until the most recent updates I could use my iPad Pro Smart Keyboard Folio to chat. Hearthstone client versions that I have confirmed not to work:

The folio keyboard still works in the collection manager but does not work when trying to send chat messages. The iPad reacts correctly in that the interface reflects that its ready for keyboard input, but any input from the keyboard is not reflected in the client.

iPad Specs:

• iPad Pro (11-inch)
  • MU162LL/A
  • iPadOS Versions:
    • 13.2.3 (17B111)
    • 13.3 (17C54)
3 Likes

Same problem here, find a fix?

1 Like

No the issue persists and no reply from Blizzard.

i have the same issue. stoped working around the same time as you reported with exact same hardware.

Issue persists with version 17.0.44222. All versions from my initial report to this version have had the issue. This is killing the social portion of this game for me. Please fix!

1 Like

still not working
doesn’t look like they plan to fix anytime soon

January 2021 checking in same issue. Not resolved. Any updates?

Same for me. My Logitech Folio Touch keyboard doesn’t work in the chat client for the Hearthstone app. Hearthstone version 20.8.86601. iPad Air 4th gen. iPad OS version 14.6. I typed this reply using the keyboard so I know it works.

Same here. Only in chat the external keyboard doesnt work. The only letter i can use ist the “Ö”. Don´t know why. Had not mutch time to check what is working and what not. But pls try to fix this. Thank you

Same issue, February 2022. Oddly the keyboard seemed to work for several days before the issue began

1 Like

This seems to have recently (and quietly) been fixed for me. Anyone else?