iOS AUD $79.99 or $125 Feel that $79.99 is too much allready

Can’t decide weather to get mega bundle as I rarely ever played priest. As you get priest hero with mega bundle, should I just stick with priest as they got helpful deck builder now? I feel towards mega bundle now…

id never get a bundle just for the skin
but the 80 packs and golden legendary looks like a good deal to me

then you can save your gold for the next expansion

1 Like

Is there difference between a golden legendary and a normal legendary?

1 Like

Shiny and some slight animation to the picture. Functionally nothing is different but there is some improvement

1 Like

I’ve allready got the Mega Bundle

1 Like

If it’s a useless (free) golden legendary you can disenchant it and craft the one you actually need.

It’s clear… they don’t want to sell “cheap bundles” or “cheap portraits”.

5 packs+ hero portrait for 12-15 bucks? Nah…

Blizzard is looking for people who are willing to spend 60-100 bucks every 3-4 months.

It’s their target audience, they probably think that’s how they get their highest profits with Hearthstone. If you can’t afford it… I fear that this game is not truly aimed for you, even tho they pretend they do…

Let’s be honest, at this point, Blizzard isn’t even trying to act not-greedy. They are greedy, and they know everyone know it… so they keep doing it.

Just like every major game company in USA and Asia.

1 Like

I’ve allready got the Mega Bundle for $124.99 :slight_smile:

Wait, I havent purchased packs in a while, but isn’t a 40 pack bundle $65 AUD, or did they raise the price again in the last year?

50 pack standard bundle for AUD $79.99
But the Mega bundle gives you more loot for $124.99 I’ve only noticed a $40 difference you might as well get your bang for the buck. I know it’s becoming expensive. So the mega gives you 80 packs and other stuff like golden legendary when it releases and other stuff.

Did you use iOS? Pretty sure they charge more, I have $110 for 80 pack bundle and $67 for 50 pack on pc. If so, get it refunded somehow (yes it is possible, our legislation dictates that they MUST refund purchases) and purchase from pc to save $15.

Oh wow u serious iOS charges more? Even on macintosh? So it’s got to be pc?

1 Like

Not sure about mac or if its only iphones/pads, i refuse to use their products so cant say for sure. Pretty sure android has normal pricing as well if thats an option (borrow a mates phone for a few mins)

It felt so easy on iPhone X one press of button and scan Face ID and done this what u mean they make easier money but consumer must fight back?

All I know is I wouldn’t be giving a company the size of Apple $15 for doing nothing, and not telling you about better pricing elsewhere wouldn’t sit right with me. If you want to fight back, so to speak, is your decision :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just rang consumer affairs and they said that would be considered a change of mind it’s like going to buy a mars bar in one shop and the other shop would be cheaper. I’m so pissed they don’t listen. They think over paying Apple is like just competition in business.

Did you talk to Blizzard first via a ticket? That would be where I start.

Fact is that our legislation states that a refund MUST be provided within a 3 month window of not just purchase, but delivery of the product if its in “mint condition” which your unopened packs are.

They just said ask the person where that legislation states it and which country?

Its in their EULA, unless it was changed recently. Give me a couple of mins to have a smoke and I’ll find the relevant details for ya. (again, assuming it hasnt been changed)

Im from Australia, r u in US?