International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Arrrrrrr

Sep 19 is pirate day, bring me your best pirate decks

2 Likes

When youā€™re playing Pirate Rogue in wild, going first with a 1 drop pirate, this song instantly starts to play.

5 Likes

ARRRRGH

the darkest day was when the gods nerfed raiding party, pirates will raise again I say!

2 Likes

I dunno if you ever got to experience this before it was removed howeverā€¦

Back when Patches still had charge, Blizzard had a TB where you pick 1 card for your entire deck. The amount of fun I had being a Pirate that day, has never been matched sinceā€¦lol.

4 Likes

sadly, no, i played when hs first came out, they nerfed hunter into the ground about 6 monthes into it, i quit

I picked up the game this year, raiding party deck was my favorite deck, they nerfed it into the ground

after the reno mage nerfs, iā€™m about done putting any money into this game lol

Thats your choice. You dont need to derail every thread with your agenda though, you created one specifically to talk about it so keep it there?!?

E: its even worse that youre derailing YOUR OWN thread with it!

Aye, I remember them good olā€™ days. When men were men and Patches and his crew of demonic dopplegangers were the ones in chaaaarge! Yarr.

2 Likes

And women were men.
But pirates.
Sometimes with tentacles.

1 Like

Iā€™m in charrrrggggeeee!!!
That dreadful voice still haunts my dream

1 Like

arrrrrr

Class: Rogue

Format: Standard

Year of the Dragon

2x (0) Backstab

2x (0) Shadowstep

1x (1) Pilfer

1x (2) Eviscerate

2x (2) Underbelly Fence

2x (3) Blink Fox

1x (3) Edwin VanCleef

2x (3) EVIL Miscreant

1x (3) Hooked Scimitar

1x (3) Southsea Captain

1x (4) Dread Corsair

2x (4) Hench-Clan Burglar

1x (4) Sahket Sapper

2x (4) Ticket Scalper

2x (4) Vendetta

1x (4) Waggle Pick

2x (5) Bazaar Mugger

1x (5) Captain Greenskin

1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins

1x (6) Heistbaron Togwaggle

1x (8) Captain Hooktusk

AAECAaIHDLICyAOvBKgF7gaIB9aMA5KXA6iYA4mbA/ulA/+lAwm0Ae0Cx/gCqv8Cj5cDkJcD+5oD/poDqqgDAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

sh-IIII-IIP! I never fight fair

1 Like

The only thing better was playing Priest with the power word spell that made them heal when they attacked you so they got stuck with a board of 7 1/1s and either lost to fatigue or conceded because they knew they would.

That was one of the only brawls Iā€™ve taken to the 100g daily limit several days straight.

1 Like

So a pirate ship captain walks into a bar wearing a rather unsusual set of garb. Heā€™s got his ships steering wheel attatched to his belt buckle. When he goes up to the bartender to order his drink the bartender canā€™t help but notice and asks the ship captain ā€œSir, do you know youā€™re wearing your shipā€™s steering wheel everywhere you go?ā€. The pirate captain replies, ā€œYarrrrrr, I know. And itā€™s drivin me nuts!!!ā€

Iā€™ll uhā€¦ see myself out the door now.

4 Likes

Brawl Deck

Class: Rogue

Format: Wild

2x (0) Backstab

2x (0) Shadowstep

2x (1) Pharaoh Cat

2x (1) Southsea Deckhand

2x (2) Sap

2x (3) Blink Fox

2x (3) EVIL Miscreant

2x (3) Fan of Knives

2x (3) Hooked Scimitar

2x (3) SI:7 Agent

2x (4) Dread Corsair

2x (4) Hench-Clan Burglar

2x (4) Raiding Party

2x (4) Walk the Plank

2x (6) Cursed Castaway

AAEBAaIHAA+0Ae0CzQObBdQF7gbdCN/vAsf4As6MA9WMA4+XA5CXA/+lA/WnAwA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Won travern brawl with this deck, raiding party ftw

Ahoy! Hee Mateis! Arrr!:+1:

30 power word glory is glorifying indeed.

Yaaahhhaarrrrr!!!

More fun was playing the Ghandi deck. Forbidden Healing in that Brawl beats Patches with non-violence.

I remember sometime ago when Hearthstone had ā€˜Pirate Dayā€™. Itā€™s nice that someone remembered it and for some reason this ā€˜Pirate Dayā€™ never returned?
Why was it not an annual thing?