Interaction between Nature's Bite and Spud M. E

There is an incorrect interaction between the Nature’s Bite treasure and the Spud M. E. that can be obtained from the mystery coin. In the course of the final round in which I killed off the remaining enemies in the encounter, the Spud M. E. (which was on the opposing side of the board) was hit by Nature’s Bite several times. The end of round damage from those bites resolved extremely late - after the last enemies had died, and most importantly, after the Spud M. E. had switched back to my side of the board preparing for the start of the next round if one were to exist. Thus, the bomb incorrectly exploded on my mercenaries, instead of the empty opposing side of the board.

This bug converted a successful run into an unsuccessful run; very frustrating, please fix so this doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

Hello Blizzard. I can confirm this is still an issue. iOS version

Spud M.E. switches sides at the end of the turn. Serpent’s bite also deals damage at the end of the turn. As is the case in Hearthstone, all effects that trigger in the same phase (like the end of turn phase) do so in the order they entered the board. Since the potato bomb entered the board first, it will always trigger its end of turn effect first.

This is consistent with how interactions work in Hearthstone, both in Mercenaries and other game modes.

1 Like