Increase Battelgrounds timer

Please fix the timer for late game. It should be increased by at least 30 seconds for top 4 players. You can in fact cut it short in the early game since turn 1-2 are dull.

APM pirates and end-game demons cant keep up. I constantly run out of time. Frog doesnt help since it eats the timer away as well.

6 Likes

Agreed that the timer needs to be increased at the end. I would also say that a “Ready” button is desperately needed in this game. If all players are ready, great. Skip the timer.

4 Likes

+1

The early turn timers are far too long, I mean you hardly have anything to do!

The late game timers are too short and you have lots to do.

Blizz just take time off the first few turns and add it to late turns, simples!

1 Like

only a few should get access to it

Daryl…Millhouse…and if a player own Tier 5 Pirate(prevent troll ppl abusing)

a rdy button is fine…for rounds with 10 mana to spend adding an extra +20 seconds would definetly be nice(even for non-apm heroes//builds)
if APM heroes are present(Millhouse//Daryl) add bonus time 3 round earlier than if only non-apm heroes are present

1 Like

APM pirates is just an absolutely terrible way to design a tribe in Battlegrounds and by no means should dictate any design decisions going forward. They need to completely overhaul Pirates because it’s a trash way to play the game.

1 Like

and what about the rest of the lobby? They wait for those players while doing nothing?

I once had a frogger build where I ended up getting my bird up to 95k/95k

It took soo long to finish that it completely skipped my next buy phase and went straight into combat.

Combat also bugged too because it showed me who was eliminated on the sidebar before combat even started.

– Also this is on a top of the line computer…try doing this on a phone when you’re already behind because of the laggy nature of the interactions? Pirates are unplayable if you play on a phone…

1 Like

pretty much(their turn take slightly longer)…and ya they wait :S

like these apm classes get an extra button if they need that time
+20 sec to timer if they clicked it

in T5 pirate(non-golden) case it can take up to 30 extra sec
if the pirate is Golden they can almost go infinite :S…so giving them an extra 50 seconds is plenty(likely to occur in the last 3-4 survivors rounds)

i dont think allowing unlimited extra time to be ok though(ppl would get piss if timer extend too much)…myself included

but few extra sec on specific turns ? cool bean go for it

all that said…it would be…preferable if they didn’t design more apm play style…would get slightly irritating if too many bg had apm players

100% true. Cut the turn timer in half before Turn 8 and make turn timer 2+ minutes past Turn 9. I have lost count of the number of times I have been timed out with 10 gold while playing demons.