Inappropriately naming your decks

You know, that’s strange for me. I still paint you as a golden boy.

It was just to test the theory.

Usually my deck names are either thematically appropriate, puns, or music references.

There he is.

Stay golden, pony boy.

1 Like

On a PC - used the most colorful/offensive language I could come up with and it stuck after logging out of Hearthstone & Battlenet.

Names seem to be sticking on pc here as well. Maybe there’s a third party who’s managing to fool OP in secrecy, or it’s just your wife?

I guess it comes down to personality, but I think I’d much rather be a Seth Rogen than a Tipper Gore.

You know, it’s probably just his wife removing the names and not bringing it up because she didn’t think it was very funny. Or she just assumed she forgot to log out of her account over at her other boyfriends house.

This is such brilliant topic, I cannot figure a responsible that makes any difference in your overall stance that this is illegal?

Edit: I am starting to think we should alll be contributing to the content Russia is taking. We might want to start disobeying their commands, publicly.

Maybe your wife found a way to get back at you! xD

I sincerely wish but I’m too crazy.

1 Like

You know what, friend? Maybe my wife is turning the tables and screwing with me. Ohhh she’s crafty!

1 Like

Show her this thread to maximize her satisfaction. She deserves to know how hard she punked you if that’s the case lol

1 Like

She punked us all.

Damn it.

1 Like

Wives are OP, man.

1 Like