Improvement to 1000 wins

not sure if this is where i should post this but as i was checking trough heroes collection a thought struck me.When you get to 500 wins your hero have animations and your border becomes gold and now on 1000 wins you get the new portrait but to be honest some suck and i don’t like them. to the idea i thought some players buy heroes like magni medivh annoy-o-tron etc but if you have 1000 wins and play as a bought character as such nobody will know that you won 1000 which makes you annoyed to be stuck with the bad hero to show off or switch to a bought one but then people won’t know how good you are :). long story short how about at 1000 wins the border becomes diamond? this way even if you switch your hero people will still know that you have won 1000 and you’ll be able to switch to something else if you don’t like the 1000 wins portrait. thoughts?

2 Likes

I agree, I will never buy a cosmetic hero for Druid because no one will know I’m 1000 wins. Diamond border and hero power would be really nice.

2 Likes