Impossible to get to Legend rank

Nope. I made this myself and I feel it’s one of my better decks.

spell schools tempo

Class: Mage

Format: Wild

2x (1) Discovery of Magic

2x (1) Learn Draconic

2x (1) Wildfire

1x (2) Heat Wave

2x (2) Ignite

1x (2) Infinitize the Maxitude

2x (2) Prismatic Elemental

1x (2) Umbral Geist

2x (2) Watcher of the Sun

2x (3) Arcane Intellect

2x (3) Ice Barrier

1x (3) Prince Renathal

2x (3) Reverberations

1x (4) Magtheridon

2x (4) Polymorph

2x (5) Inquisitive Creation

2x (5) Wisdom of Norgannon

1x (6) Deathborne

1x (6) Norgannon

2x (7) Elemental Inspiration

2x (7) Flamestrike

1x (7) Jan’alai, the Dragonhawk

1x (8) Mordresh Fire Eye

1x (9) Frost Lich Jaina

2x (20) Naga Giant

AAEBAc7wBAqb0wKohwO1yQPY7AP67ASX7wSTkgWH9QXR+AXWmAYPTewH8a8D1uwDsvcD/J4E6J8EjbIEqpgFre0F7PYFv/4F2P4FpP8F8YAGAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Yes and no. I do, but then run into someone who owns me and I’ll try their deck and realize they got lucky and the deck actually sucks I delete it or maybe make some adjustments.

You think Blizzard cares if you can make Legend or not? NOPE and that is on you not them.

2 Likes

And one of the problems I have. Just played warrior who got 7/4 arcanite ripper. Okay so my deck has no taunts, or destroy opponent’s weapon. So the you just need to play better with your deck argument is bogus. So if my deck doesn’t have destroy weapon then my deck is garbage? Nevermind that like half the classes don’t use weapons.

So anyway, he just destroyed me for 28 points of damage that I couldn’t really counter.

I thought it was standard mode, it’s wild mode! My collection is HUGE in wild mode! I play with this one, I call it the ARCANE MACHINE GUN, I try to do the combo to deal between 20 and 40 damage through arcane arrows to the opponent’s face. I like seeing the effect on the screen! You can easily do the combo up to gold rank, platinum, people already have a good deck!

It’s a shame, mine is more expensive!

It is in Brazilian Portuguese, just use the deck code and see the deck on the official website:

MetralhadoraArcana (3/5)

Classe: Mago

Formato: Livre

1x (1) Dom Finlei, Guia Marítimo

1x (2) Arcanóloga

1x (2) Flint Arma de Fogo

1x (2) Zéfiro, o Grande

1x (3) Bloco de Gelo

1x (3) Brann Barbabronze

1x (3) Guarda-pórtica Manipuladora

1x (4) Empresário Artístico C.T.E

1x (10) Salva do Entardecer

1x (4) Evocadora Aguafunda

1x (4) Varden Aurafirme

1x (5) Fúria de Dragão

1x (5) Limpador a Vapor

1x (5) Magatha, Ruína da Música

1x (5) Malygos, o Aspecto da Magia

1x (5) Robô de Cura Vintage

1x (6) Lança-Feitiços Dracônica

1x (6) Reno Jackson

1x (7) Galáxia Portátil de Luna

1x (7) Magíster Aurafirme

1x (7) Mestre Escriba Solia

1x (7) Mutanus, o Devorador

1x (7) Polimorfia em Massa

1x (8) Reno, o Patrulheiro Solitário

1x (9) Alexstrasza

1x (9) Alexstrasza, a Mãe da Vida

1x (9) Arquiladrão Rafaam

1x (9) Grão-Magíster Rommath

1x (9) Yogg-Saron, Liberto

1x (10) Amuleto da Chama Dracônica

1x (10) DJ Manavento

AAEBAYHPBh7AAcUE9Q/DFoUXlBf9vQLX4QLG+AL8owPwrwPhtgOd7gOm7wOTgQSgigSwigSYjQTGoAT6rATlsAT/4QSjkAX9xAXm5AXg9QWplQbkmAaangavqAYAAAEB9JsG/cQFAAA=

Para usar este deck, copie para a área de transferência e crie um novo deck de Hearthstone

If it has no taunts, no destroy weapon AND it can’t kill you in 4 turns, then yeah, your deck is garbage.

Easy Wild Legend climb (for me) with those decks rotation: Shirvallah Paladin, Battlecry Shaman Quest, aggro Shadow Priest and revisited Odd Paladin (nobody expect this one).
However, if you want to climb you need quick games so use aggro decks, thats the best choise👌

Well it did work last week when from silver 8(don’t remember exactly) I got 6 wins in a row with imp lock zerg deck, but then lost 4 in a row. That’s what brought me here to create this post.

I just had the most fun I’ve had in years with this deck. My warrior opponent was 30+17 armor and had me 7 minions to my 1, with one of his being the 1/1 lock possessed villager, and I threw down if you’ve excavated twice right after playing gain 2 armor for each enemy minioin after having played Deepminer Brann 2 turns ago. My minion came out on top of the brawl first, then battlecried twice to even kill the 1/1 possessed villager’s spawn and now I have 28 attack. So my opponent just went F this and quit.

ROFLMAO!

reno battlecry

Class: Warrior

Format: Wild

1x (1) Execute

1x (2) Astalor Bloodsworn

1x (2) Blast Charge

1x (2) Drywhisker Armorer

1x (2) Kobold Miner

1x (2) Saloon Brewmaster

1x (2) Shield Block

1x (2) Watcher of the Sun

1x (2) Youthful Brewmaster

1x (2) Zephrys the Great

1x (3) Ashen Elemental

1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard

1x (3) Ironclad

1x (3) Reinforced Plating

1x (4) Blacksmithing Hammer

1x (4) Blademaster Okani

1x (4) Coilfang Constrictor

1x (4) Hobart Grapplehammer

1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame

1x (4) Omega Devastator

1x (4) Onyxian Drake

1x (4) Rowdy Partner

1x (5) Burrow Buster

1x (5) Sanitize

1x (6) Deepminer Brann

1x (6) Reno Jackson

1x (7) Badlands Brawler

1x (8) Odyn, Prime Designate

1x (8) Tidal Revenant

1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza

AAEBAcLbBB7DFoUXorwCz+cCkp8D/KMDkbEDgOQDxfUDn58EnKAE0qwEx7IE884EjtQEp+QEsp4F4qQFre0FpfYF2IEGvoMGyoMG0IMGko4GwpEGi5QG6JgG75sG0LAGAAAA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

1 Like

Thats a nice deck, a little bit slow but nice :wink:, try to rotate those decks, idk, play 2 times with Lock, 1 time with War then take 1 game break in Brawl,BG or whatever and repeat :innocent::+1:. Never enrage, this is the worst fault you can do. :vulcan_salute:

That’s what I’ve been doing. Just as stated earlier would be great if approx. 3 matches a day would result in plat 10.

You should at least 10 a day for climbing the first time :face_with_diagonal_mouth: then around 55-60% WR :muscle: good luck mate :wink:

So that Warrior deck that I was all excited about this morning has now went 3 for 6. So annoying AF that there are no great decks. Just decks where you’re lucky to get 50%.

Course this last match was against a mage and all it takes with a mage to get down to 10 health and they win. Which has always been my biggest gripe with mages. They don’t have to get you to 0 to win.

Try even shaman. Even mindless bots can get it to legend. If it doesnt work, you can come conplain here.

Getting legend isn’t supposed to be quick or easy. Decks are supposed to have approx 50-50 win rates. Good players will get better results, and that is how they rank up.

If you want to play with all the cards you own, you will lose. Wild is an extremely competitive format, and you will only win if you use one of a few playable decks.

Most standard cards are playable in standard, but most wild cards are trash in wild. There are a few “essential” cards in wild from old expansions, mainly quests, anything that cheats mana, and any “big payoff” cards that basically win the game when you play them (Shudderwock).

Other than that, almost all playable cards in wild are from recent expansions, and the wild meta does change as new cards are released. Power creep is a huge thing in HS, and wild is no exception. New cards do power creep older ones, but some of the older ones (see above) only get more powerful as they get stronger cards to work with.

If you have a large collection dating back to the start of HS, play twist. Its commons only this month, so you should have pretty much everything you need.