I'm so sick of paladin

When blizzard going to nerf this class to the ground like it needs to know from a god tier like it is.

12 Likes

Didn’t you quit Hearthstone yesterday? I thought you said you were going to stop caring about the game so you could move on with your life.

9 Likes

No post a video about solem doing it because of state of hearthstone. I myself still play and think blizzard need to do something about paladin quick it all you face in rank most of the time.

1 Like

What percentage winrate is acceptable for a deck to exist?

1 Like

pally is a very healthy class to be at top of the standard meta though. Like, it does need nerf, but not “to the ground” like you said.

The paladin in this meta is harmless. We must be afraid of the Chitter Mages - Jaina, Chitter Horn, Demon Hunter and Hunter. All of these cheat aggro decks. There is no escape from them. No control and BIG decks to destroy all this clay!

i don’t exactly see what’s healthy about having like 500% more value than anything other classes are capable of

that’s not “having a better value game than most classes,” that’s “having utterly brainless value every single card you play”

if you hate libram paly just do as I and slip a little owl in the deck, wait until they waste em all and throw it on the mob, they cri ery teim

Until they get them all back from their legendary and smash your face with them, but go ahead and carry that owl, Harry Potter.

(and I am just kidding)

I do and it helps along side the rest of the deck, also, git gud sun. kekmao

It is not harmless at all, not everyone can just switch classes to the OP class of the month.

A class like paladin having a 57% winrate and other classes having 43% winrate is not acceptable.

No one would accept it in other games either.

No one is asking for perfect balance, but the power gap between classes in Hearthsone is ridiculous. The current dev team seems incapable of balancing a simple card game and it is costing this game players.

I’d say rush warrior is the bigger problem right now. Happy with how my druid is doing vs. paladin now.

1 Like

i just hit Legend with a pally deck with a 68% win rate and its not even a deck people play, a lot of their cards are just op.

I destroyed a top rated Pally with a simple deck and its the best feeling. The guy started clicking my minion to read the text. He was dumbfounded and I started laughing.

I needed a good laugh.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more with the title - its draw potential is insane

I am a noob. This is my first season to play this game. I saw that Paladin was performing well so I built a Paladin deck and am sitting at about a 60% win rate, but it has been down as low as 48% after getting repeatedly smashed for a bit here and there. As a new player it just makes sense to me to try to play a deck that is performing well, especially since I don’t have a grasp on all of the cards and classes and how to play around certain things because I don’t know what they are yet. It seems like on this forum there is lots of complaining about decks and cards that are strong. Maybe it is just me, but when I get my butt handed to me repeatedly , I am like, hmm, I want to play that class/deck ! Needless to say I just built a Rush Warrior because my Paladin got obliterated by one repeatedly. I have basically been playing for 3 weeks and just hit Diamond. I am really loving this game so far, and if I see something out performing everything else, I am going to play it rather than complain about getting beat by it, but that’s just me. I do have the advantage of having some money to spend to get cards. I can see how it could be frustrating for a F2P player if they were unable to build one or two good decks. Until I get a better grasp of the game sticking to the META makes sense.

4 Likes

It’s a lot of money.

Mage, Priest, and Paladin classes should be deleted. They’re just toxic (even though I’ve played all of those classes in seasons past).

I wish I had Mage cards — for whatever reason, I’ve never pulled micro missiles (1 mana broken card) or apexis blast (which always high rolls) — so I also could play a toxic, rng class.

Paladin has op win rates against every other class—I think Blizzard will tone down Paladinstone next patch.

why not just buff everyone else?

3 Likes

Paladin seems pretty beatable nowadays. Feel free to ask Mages, Control Priest, Rush Warrior and occasionally Control Warlock when Paladin doesn’t have the best curve or mulligan to begin with.

2 Likes