I'm quitting HS to play Legends Of Runeterra

January 24 th baby, but I’m already out now from HS. Someone else switching from HS to Legends of Runeterra?

13 Likes

I am as i am very very tired of Blizzards direction of let us decide who wins a match off who the games algorithm deems needs the win… AKA----- RNG

Any game that needs to have RNG like this one is dead and just doesn’t know it yet…

10 Likes

Hey guys member gwent? Artifact? yea me neither. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

ill be playing both

dont know much about it but it sounds better than shadowverse (got bored almost 2 years ago )

or gwent (cant even remember when was the last timei played )

Looking forward to your “I dusted my entire collection and then came back, what do I do?” post when you get tired of 30-60 minute matches, only for you to lose those matches.

Runeterra is going to die as quickly as Duelyst died. Just too slow. You probably roll your eyes in Hearthstone when a player uses every second of their 75 second turn, only for the match to be over in 10 minutes. Can’t wait to see the complaints when people do that in Rune, but with matches that last 30 minutes and longer.

5 Likes

We’re not allowed to play both?

3 Likes

It’s better than this lottery bias game, literally game of who wins the lucky ‘draw’. I would rather play a game of actual coin flip

4 Likes

Have fun with Runeterra, mean time we’ll be here enjoying HS’s wacky and fun RNG with open arms. You’ll be back, trust me.

2 Likes

nah some people go to very insane extremes they either love blizzard games or just hate them forever enough to get triggered if you mention them in any other game that’s not blizzard made.

1 Like

Same here, can’t wait for the 23th (you can play 1 day early if you pre-registered). I will quit hs too, I hate the rng in hs so much…

I have so much more control in LoR, I like it a lot !

1 Like

Same here! Can’t wait for the game to drop and hook myself on it, hopefully the competitive becomes interesting since LoL is already so huge that it will probably give a lot of visibility to Legends of Runeterra.

Those quotes from the Design Director/Executive Producer are killing me though lol.

“We’d rather sell you fun stuff that you actually want than random piles of cards you might not want”
“How much you spend, does not determine how much you win”

Things I thought I would never hear on a CCG game. Dayum.

1 Like

There is still the purchasable wild cards, but at least, it is not random ^^.

And you can get the full set before the next set launches without it (f2p so), it’s insane :’)

And people will see you quitting in their forums too.
What’s new?

1 Like

Yeah. See you in April for the next expansion. :face_with_monocle:

Yeah, those games didn’t live up to the hype. Gwent was actually ok before they decided to destroy their own game with that super bad remake of almost all the cards.

unless the matches are around 10 to 15 min max it will just fail like all of the others. For all HS issues the fact that you can get in 6 games an hour, sometimes more, sometimes less. Means you can lose and just move on. If you’re only get 3 or 2 games an hour then it will just not work.

I will stick around just for Battlegroungs. Ladder is unplayable.

All games offer something to someone that is the truth.

This new card game looks interesting and I will agree if the games are not fast like hearthstone’s avg time is it will have issues. We shall see.

GREAT CHOICE!

I decided to try and new deck today, its aggro…

sigh got Quest Priest.

Priest
Pass
Heal Self
Heal Self
Heal Self

Turn 5 - yep, stick and awe - Zilliax.
Turn 6 Psychopomp Zilliax Back.

So now there are 3 Zilliax in the Deadpool.

Now play Khartut - what a shocker. The pattern never ends in the game

Now play Shield of Galakrond.

Now Mass Resurrection and bring back THREE Zilliax

Now play another Shield of Galakrond.

What great game design. What an exciting expansion 5 years down the road after so many expansions lets still design a game of extreme boredom.

Wow, going to drop this linear sequence deck like this today tomorrow and every day until next release. I don’t want a game thats interactive or each play a person makes sways the game a little.

I just want a AI driven hand the cards to me I will drop them on board and see if my opponent has the pattern to beat this “deck”. Not me the player, THE DECK. I dont have to do tying because I KNOW exactly how the cards are going to come into my hand each and every game. I just repeat the play, EACH and every game! Its like am an AI BOT myself, just need to drop em a I get em. Pass Pass Pass maybe heal myself - okay drop Zilliax he is always here. Now do my 100% chance to have Psychopomp - yeppers. Okay turn 9 Mass ReZ game was already over at the matchup he has no hope. I can heal for myself unendingly until he runs out of cards and…

YES! Rock beat Scissors and I didn’t have to use a single brain cell.

2 Likes

Yes Rezz Priest right now is the single most stupid deck there is. They said they didn’t nerf it because it is only strong at low levels. (real nice they hate their avg players) because that is what it says when you leave something so OP alone just because low level players can’t or don’t have the cards/decks to counter it.