Illidari Inquisitor: fun and interactive

giving the game a break until this cancer is changed.

6 Likes

its was added back in march …so its aries !

5 Likes

Comment of the month award right there! :point_up_2:

2 Likes

This is what you think is game breaking? Compare that to face hunters, control priest, and rush warriors… yeah get behind everyone else that has a complaint about something. FoB is pretty dreadful for an expansion. There are a lot of broken gimmicks. You just need to learn to play.

A card that hits twice per turn, including the opponent’s face, is not normal. Not so long ago, there was a murloc nerf. And yes, face hunts don’t strain as much as demon hunters do. They exert too much pressure by constantly staying on the table.

3 Likes

the big difference was that one was 2 mana windfury, couldnt be efficiently be removed at 2 mana, and then got buffed by several spells. the other one is 8 mana no windfury, and if you cant deal with an 8/8 on turn 8 then you have probably already lost the game

1 Like

Well, if you had to deal with only one 8-8 card, then there would be no problems. But there are at least 3 of them per game.
This is my personal opinion, guys. I believe that this card is broken. You think otherwise. But we all understand that after the nerf of this card, the entire deck will be useless. So why pretend that there is nothing exceptional about this card?

7 Likes

You are 100% right! This is what happened to the game. I basically, I think, understood blizzard’s policy. They don’t seek balance in the game. They simply bring different classes to the top in turn to collect as many donations as possible.
That’s why we get broken decks one after another. The community thinks that the company is responding to their request. In fact, they just count the royalties from the sale of new packs.

1 Like

and we a re basically back at the old survival discussion: if a high mana card isnt allowed to be strong then what is? there needs to be a payoff for a player to put a high mana cost card in their deck that will be a dead card for 8 turns before you can play it

Illidari studies, Raging Felscreamer, skull of gul’dan, Fel Summoner, Zai the incredible… Have you heard of these cards?

2 Likes

inquisitor is not an outcast card

invest 4 mana to get a 2 mana reduction later

is a good indeed, however if your rely on it to get broken combos off then there are better payoff decks for that :slight_smile:

none plays that card

now its getting interesting because now you not only need to have it stuck in your hand to get your scenario, it must also be stuck in a specific position

1 Like

LOL, but skull of gul’dan is. I thought it was obvious. Sorry.

Not investing. You are playing 4-4 card on 4 turn. This is not a spell. And anyway, what else is there for him to play? Everything else is put out of the hand itself.

Big DH plays.

Usually, dh copies nzot. it’s very easy to put it in position.

2 Likes

An 8/8 legendary would make sense, but the ability to have 2 in deck as standard is nuts. Then clone them, and resummon with N’Zoth, every turn able to hit a minion AND go face … I don’t trust anybody who doesn’t think this card is a bit much.

3 Likes

Lol you think II is op? Maybe you just need to learn to play. There are so many counters to this it isn’t even funny.

the cancer is all in your head bud, so it’s gonna be here when you get back

This from a guy who wrote a thread to cry about secrets :rofl:

That’s what you got out of that thread? It wasn’t just about secrets but balance as a whole. Try not spreading fake news.

Fact of the matter is, inquisitor gotta lose at the very minimum 2-3 health. It’s absurd what the card does for its stats. Imagine that ragnaros was a 8 mana cost legendary minion that couldn’t attack doing HALF of the things this card does.

The same goes for doomhammer. At this point, with the amount of weapon buffs and recycling shamans got, the weapon has to either be transformed into a legendary or have its durability cut in half.

Imagine that they HoF’d ragnaros and nerfed fiery war axe for this, lol.

1 Like

most of the time, you can deal with it, but it doesn’t matter since it already hit your face for 8 damage and then others will come (even with Nzoth, now I understand the point of its buff).

If hunter could play 3 king krush in its deck, it would still be weaker than illidari inquisitor :frowning:

1 Like

See you in 2 years when it rotates out of standard.

1 Like