If you're not going to fix Odyn Warrior

Then the new set better include a platebreaker analogue. I am tired of seeing nothing but warriors in the dregs gaining thirty armor and hitting you for 10-15 damage after Odyn. Something needs to change and since you aren’t willing to fix Odyn, then give us the Platebreaker analogue so decks that aren’t smoothbrain turbo aggro can actually stand a chance.

3 Likes

time to run theotar, rat, mutanus

For some bizarre reason, you’re implying that people who play good decks aren’t very intelligent.

I don’t know if something that breaks armor would help since it only gives attack on the same turn you get the armor on

1 Like

Yes It would help because if 30 armors were destroyed then the warrior won’t be able to hit with it again in the next turn… they hardly can get another 30 armor in one turn…

1 Like

Yes, Platebreaker should be in the core by default now… that is obvious… but developers want a deck always for kids which they can use to get Legend… pathetic really but that is the truth… otherwise they would act much more faster…

2 Likes

it’s only armor gained on the turn, so they wouldn’t be able to hit with it on the next turn anyways

How do you know this?

We know this because the current dev team are a bunch of people with a kids mentality. They clearly favor certain classes because that’s the classes they play. You should know, you’re an employee.

I am not an employee.

They added cards like “secret can’t be revealed” “hero power can’t be used” “hero can’t be healed” etc…maybe it is time they added an “armor can’t be gained” card?

Private account = employee

I don’t have a private account & I am not an employee.

I am a 70 year old Vietnam Veteran.

1 Like

There’s no way a 70 year old Vietnam Veteran that acts like you. Unless you have PTSD from the war. You act more like a 4 year old kid in class that tattle tells on everyone.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

I was just banned for a month, so who tattled on me?

Knowing how you are, you probably tattled on yourself.

Platebreaker doesn’t do anything about Odyn’s effect.

By the time you can play Platebreaker, Odyn’s effect has already triggered, and your opponent has already hit you for big damage.

If you want to beat Odyn, running Platebreaker isn’t the way to do it. You need to take the card out of your opponent’s hand (or deck) before they can play it.

What he said :slight_smile:

Anyone can set their account to hidden, even you
literally took me 3 minutes to find how to do it online and 2 minutes to actually do it

1 Like