If everyone's having a great time in HS game

Then play lots…

Make lots gold n stuff…

Not have fun not make gold…

hmmm :smirk:

Nope, had fun before this last xpac, and before the last patch that BROKE the game even more than it was.

Devs in my mind literally have no CLUE what they are doing, OR don’t THINK thru the changes before implementing them.

So it stands to reason if everyone is stop playing game then they will make less gold ya?

I’m putting a lot of effort into doing these damn missions that have become more difficult just because of the gold = packages, but in my head the message keeps beeping: THE OTHER TCG IS MORE FUN, I’M WASTING TIME ON THIS GARBAGE!!

In Yu-Gi-Oh I only have 4 decks and in Hearthstone I have several classes that I have all the cards, but my DESIRE is to uninstall this garbage game and just play Yu-Gi-Oh.

Do it. Go, be a happier person. You don’t need this game. Best wishes

While I cannot advise leaving one dead horse for another I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

You must be part of the people who write and don’t play ranked!! This forum is a scam, all users should receive information about their position in the rankings, people would be valued for their performance as in the real world and not for writing nonsense on the forum! I bet you don’t even play this unfair ranking anymore.

My rank is trash, but I do play. I tend to spend more time on the forums than playing. That said, I was being sincere. You seem unhappy, saying that you’re wasting time and would rather play Yu-Gi-Oh, and I think you should stop wasting your time and go have fun