I won't buy the new Adventure

I can’t believe they discarded Dungeon Run and went back to the old garbage waste-all-your-dust-in-custom-decks style. I have no interest on this. I promised to myself to never do that again ever since I completed Heroic Blackrock Mountain and I will keep that promise

5 Likes

I like the new adventure. 20 bucks for a bunch of guaranteed cards and legionaries.

I would much prefer a new dungeon run but this is fine too. Its not like we dont already have a rehashed dungeon run with tombs of terror from the last adventure.

2 Likes

we already have like 5 dungeon run style adventures in a row, it was getting a bit to repetitive for me (i love the dungeon run style adventure to btw just making it clear)so i do like the change back to the old style for bit (also that old style is just for heroic mode btw in regular its pre made decks.and why is this in general when it should be in the singleplayer forum?)

2 Likes

You don’t need to make custom decks to earn the cards tho; custom decks are only for heroic, regular had pre-built decks made in flavor for whatever character your playing as.

3 Likes

Yhea, i did the same on the lich king adventure. I still remember trying to cheese him with murlocs to win with paladin. But i had few cards and it took me many hours of trying. Never again.

Ignored the adventure as f2p, already saving gold for the next thing.

I’m not upset they’re selling adventures again, i’m just questioning the timing.

Didn’t we just get a new set in December? In the past they released adventures in liu of an expansion. I’m not thrilled at elevating yearly gold costs.

That’d be fine but the adventure has some POWERFUL cards locked inside of it, so you’ll be heavily disadvantaged either way.

1 Like

Dungeon Run was cool for Kobolds and Witchwood, but it got very stale with Rumble Run. Returning to the old style was long overdue, and we’re even getting cards that will hopefully change the meta a little bit.

You’re saying you’d rather Blizzard recycle the same content for the 6th time?

1 Like