I told ya'll the Paladin cards would be garbage

Are you for real? Paladin’s had a Tier 1 deck for the last month and a half.

It’s fine to be skeptical of new cards but the set hasn’t even been fully spoiled yet. It’s too early to make 100% for-sure calls on how powerful different classes or archetypes will be. History’s a great indicator of how terrible the Hearthstone community is at predicting these sorts of things.

What? Where? Wild?

Tripple W

Still.
Y murloc tho.

Mech Paladin was only T1 because it happened to beat Hunter and Warrior at the same time, it was like the only deck that could consistently beat both.

Now that everyone has caught on to how broken Mage is (along with Shaman, to a lesser extent) it’s gonna be alongside Priest soon.

New Card: SgtCreamSoda, the saline

5 mana 3/1
Battlecry: Clog the arteries of each enemy through the use of excessive salt. In 3-5 turns, they die.

Imagineer
6 mana 2/7
Taunt: Battlecry; Defends Blizzard at and all their bad ideas at all costs. Has Rush against anyone that disagrees with Blizzard’s Class Design.

Standard. Mech Paladin’s been at the top of HSReplay’s ladder for quite a while now and hovering in and out of high-tier 2 according to VS.

That’s… How a meta works? Different decks do poorly or well against other decks, and those that do the best against other decks have a higher winrate and therefore a higher tier. I don’t see how the fact that Paladin does well against some decks and poorly against others invalidates its overall performance.

1 Like

That’s just poorly stated. At least mine follows the current Paladin design philosophy.

Naw they would give it Divine Shield but add on two mana for it.

So…
It would be a 6 mana 2/2 with the battlecry:
If Paladin is your main class, fall into depression?

1 Like

Only if your deck contains no duplicates.

So…
If my enemy gets Archbishop Benedictus from a Weaponized Piñata, plays him while this card is in my deck, he has no duplicates and then plays this reflection of reality while he is a Paladin main…
I win?

I have seen they were t2, now hovering t2-t3 and being 6th-7th class by popularity in ranked. Though no idea where I have seen that. True I havent checked what was paladin like month ago. Going to check it because I havent seen paladin for a looong time (repeatedly)

I suppose you could make the argument that to he new 1 health dudes can provide enough hand and draw to make paladin secrets viable and maybe even make glowstone tech playable in that deck.

The new quest could be what makes undatakah finally good.

And I already made a Highlander mech deck that is at least 95% as effective as my normal mech deck before even adding sir Finley.

The murloc card is lame af, but maybe someone figures out a way to use to to supercharge shirvallah

None of the cards in and of themselves are very exciting, but maybe they can be used to support existing decks in a way that enables them to be successful

It’s unpopular for sure, accounting for something like 6% of the meta. I’m not certain why that’s the case given the deck’s power, but whatever the reason that’s probably why you haven’t seen them.

1 Like

I believe in that case everyone involved in the game loses but who knows, Blizzard and there damned inconsistent mechanics.

Yeah. Some time ago there was some huge hype where I have seen them everywhere. But it looks like they have fallen even faster. I guess the rise of cyclone mage was kinda end of that deck in the meta

Pretty sure Blizzard wins.

Long ago, I fashioned a shield around my body made of a pliable silicone substance specifically designed to deflect the verbal assaults of all those who would bring their ire against me and declared their own personal makeup to be consistent of a sticky bonding agent, rendering me both immune to their attacks whole also ensure that such attempts result in a perfectly reciprocal effect upon themselves.

So there.

3 Likes

That was excessively long.
And almost as boring.

Actually-no.
It’s even more boring than Fishflipper or whatever that card Lykotic was salivating over is called.