I think we need more deck slots again

Is it just me, or are other people having to constantly delete decks because they don’t have space? Now that DH is a class, we don’t even have space for a standard and wild deck of each class! Would it be hard to make it an option for you to go to a third page of decks once the second one is full?

6 Likes

Now that I think about it more, your correct.
I guess it was designed or caped 18 because each class is entitled to have 2 different deck versions.
Druid-2 Hunter-2 Mage-2 Paladin-2 Priest-2 Rogue-2 Shaman-2 Warlock-2 Warrior-2 that totals 18 and then Demon hunter-whoops! Not enough deck slot for you.
Mistake on there part. So there’s a chance that they will/might increase more deck slot space.

More deck slots would be great, sure.

I never use more than 6 slots. I have my favorites, including DH

That’s what i wish lo ng time ago, for people like me, who plays wild and standart!

Asking too much from a company it seems.

I swear, not even Stainless flopped this hard back in Magic Duels.

It would be great if we had like 30 slots for Standard and 30 slots for Wild :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i also play both and 1 deck for each mode is enough

it’d be overkill lol

I’ve had to use deck saving apps. Check your android/iPhone store.

Or email it to myself

Well… one thing is certain… we wouldn’t have to worry about space until next year!!:slight_smile:

I like to use 2-3 different decks for each class. It’s at the point where I don’t play warrior at all now because there aren’t any decks that I want to get rid of for it :frowning:

Blizzard knows that 2 classes will always be unplayable in standard so you don’t need room for their decks.

I would like to see 10 decks per hero. Below is a list of changes to the interface to make that happen. IMO these changes would also make the interface more clear and intuitive by eliminating most scroll bars and the scroll arrows on the ‘Play’ screen. (The only scroll bar remaining is on the deck building screen and this would only be used if a deck had few duplicates.) In addition this would encourage players to use multiple heroes in order to maximize the use of all their deck slots.

Changes needed:

When you go to ‘My Collection’ the list on the right that is currently ‘My Decks’ would be a list of the 10 heroes. The label at the top would read ‘Heroes’ instead of ‘My Decks’. The left panel would stay the same.
When you select a hero the list on the right would change to the 10 deck slots for that hero and the label at the top would be the name of the hero, i.e. ‘Druid’, ‘Hunter’, etc. In addition the left panel would change to show only cards available to that hero.
Clicking on a deck would then bring you to the Deck Building screen the same as it is now.
All other buttons under ‘My Collection’ would remain the same.

When you click on ‘Play’ the left panel would show the 10 heroes instead of decks. Clicking on a hero would bring up the 10 deck slots for that hero. The ‘My Collection’ button would stay as it is. Each hero would only have one page of decks so the right/left arrows would no longer be needed.

1 Like