I need a special reward for Rogue Barrens Mystery!

I need to log this somewhere… FYI SPOILERS-ish … so basically, I saw Trump’s 10 hour attempt to solve the Barrens ??? achievement with only “small hints” from his chat. I watched through the Warrior segment and turned off the video since I got a hint of what to look forward to for the other three mystery experiences, and wanted to try to figure them out for myself more or less. I figured out the cards for hunter no problem and tried a few things for druid and rogue before looking up the cards required. I got close with rogue, but ultimately I never ripped a yoink and have no desire to craft one… so the deck I constructed was based around discovering yoink as much as possible. Eventually I got it and was muddling over the rogue mystery puzzle. As I started randomly bopping my minions into the enemy minions, and trying to take in what the board state meant as I began to roughly “understand” the patterns happening in front of me… my conclusion of what the rules of the game were was this: I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO KILL ALL OF THE SEVEN ENEMY UNITS WITHOUT LOSING ONE OF MY OWN. By now if you don’t already know the solution or even what the Rogue Mystery encounter is supposed to be, I’m not going to say to look it up so you can have a good chuckle at my expense, but let me spell out a little what this means… the people who have already figured it all out and posted about it have a solution that takes a total of EVELEN moves to solve the encounter. I have no idea whether this is the only solution, the fastest solution, or even how the intricacies of the 7-digit tumbler lock actually work… but what I do know is what I determined was just enough information to come up with my CAPS conclusion above. You see, what I noticed was that every attack seemed to cause 6 “random” (??? - idk if they are actually random or there is a way to interpret how they change as some sort of function) rerolls to happen on the enemy units that were not hit, and that the unit that was hit would have its number increased by one, up to nine, and then reset to zero. The friendly units always start with one attack and when you attack something you gain attack equal to 1+ the attack of the enemy unit. So my first attempt to solve it was to get my units to 8/9/10 attack and then start smashing in a way that whittled down the enemies with 7/8/9 attack until I finally destroyed one of the enemy units. I was noticing that I really wouldn’t have enough health left to destroy all seven, so I clicked the hero power and the board state reset. What I was “realizing” I needed to do was have my first minion stay at 1 attack and always do free damage to enemies with zero attack. My next minion would stay at 2 attack and only trade with units that had 1 attack, and my last unit would try to stay at 3 attack and trade with 2 attack enemies only if possible, but if not, keep taking the lowest damage trades until a 0/1/2 attack enemy appeared. Also, to keep the most possible options for a low attack enemy roll, when there was a tie for enemy attack value, the one with the higher health would take the hit, so as to slowly even them all to roughly the same HP, so that the highest chance at getting 0 attack rolls, and thus the ability to deal free damage was available for as long as possible. So after doing this until my 2 attack minion was down to 500 hp, and my 3 attack minion was down to 636 hp, and after a couple hours of tedious smashing, I swapped the role of the role of the 2-attack and 3-attack minions to help even out their damage a bit. This mostly worked and eventually I got all of the enemy minions down to about 100 hp each, and my 2 & 3 attack minions wore down to about 10 hp apiece which allowed me to use my still as yet undamaged first minion to clean up the rest of the minions since 1k > ~700. In any case, I screenshotted a bunch of it on my phone which you can see on imgur:

https ://imgur.com/a/ kGgUJEX (remove spaces for link)

That was probably like 5000 moves, and over 10 hours of tedium… unfortunately I never hit the hero power button to see if that won the quest… I was a bit scared to do so, and I thought I might have disconnected from the wifi since nothing was happening. So I restarted the Hearthstone app, expecting to see the “resuming” screen, but for some reason the encounter disappeared. Leaving me feeling a bit empty that I didn’t at least try to hit the button first. I eventually discovered another yoink and completed the encounter the “cotrect” way, but I figured I ought to share my tale of misery, perseverance, and ultimately, disappointment. Hope this brightened you day!