I LEIK to plays hearthstones

Really? “Murder” at caste Nathria? “a Killer Deal?”
Thats so gross and tasteless, and I thought their last expansion was bad. I’m honestly shocked at the level of crude and shameless content that is getting ever more offensive all the time. But I had to speak up about my own personal level of disapproval regarding these Stomach-churning marketing directions they are taking.
I like Cartoon violence just as much as the next guy, but I’m offended by murder. and having that word in the title of the expansion is just seems well… careless?

///Oh so It’s like a who-done-it. /doh I should have looked at the expansion before getting so offended by the title.

They haven’t released any non WoW warcraft content in a long time. All we get left with is “filler” characters and stories.

As a non wow player I have no ideas what they could have done. They have exhausted their old cash cows.

Moving on to what exactly? Hello Kitty Online?

Because i really dont see much successful games that do not offer some sort of killing the enemy. Please, give me some examples where you want to go from here, when bull like this offends you. Its not even new, murder stories are already common for several hundred, if not thousands of years.

If you must know I’m moving on to a company that uses murder as what it is. An unfortunate plot device or a mechanism for gameplay. But they don’t outright glorify it like this.
why not " Thrills at castle nathria?"
or Terror at castle Nathria?

Because apparently a murder happened in castle Nathria and it was most likely the butler.

I dont see any glorification of murder here. In fact, the games who use murder in their game mechanics would fit the glorification more, because these games usually incite you to kill your enemies for progression.

I’m not sure if it’s an actual murder or not. I’m not that offended by it, and I want to see the body. My theory is that Kel’thuzad sent Denathrius back to the land of the living via a portal. The miniset will be “Denathrius Strikes Back.”