I don't have The Replicator-inator

Either create a topic here or on another platform to get someone to help you, or join a Hearthstone discord or equivalent where people will be able to help
Basically the answer is “socialize”, if you don’t want to get the card
As a third solution you can create a trash deck with the sole purpose to generate it via targeted random means
Play a warrior deck, make sure it’s standard, queue in casual and fill in all the cards that can generate a mech/legendary, + bouncers and card draw
I say warrior specificaly because it has Botface that you can also generate through the same means, and that can generate random minis, which may be the best way to get a replicator-inator randomly
Actually priest has something that may be better, I’ll try to cook a decklist

AAEBAaSrBAiXoASW1ASX7wTm5AXN/wXrmAaOqQaxwQYQrYoEnKAEoaAElKQFzMQFu8cFxscFz8gF2dAF7fcF44AGyoMG0IMG75sGzpwGj6MGAAA=

I made a 40 cards decklist to give you options if you need to remove some cards. Make sure to convert it to standard before you play. I didn’t have all cards in X2 but obviously, accomodate yourself, this is a trash deck anyway.

• Best shot of the deck is the stars align. Those quest-specific decks are always 2-cost heavy, this is perfect to try to get a random 5-cost minion out of it. You can also cast it multiple times to reroll your hand, since the minions will not jump from 5 to 8. Since they still cost 2, a second Stars align will roll them into other 5 costs
  • Paparazzi and Chalk artist are standalones to target legendaries (52 to discover)
  • Gorillabot same thing but for targetting mechs (22 to discover)
  • The excavation package can give some draw, but it’s mostly for the 3 cost treasure that discovers a 5 cost card (26 in the discover pool)

The remaining of the deck is either card draw, bouncers, or enablers

5 Likes