I don't have diamond Ragnaros, but I have GOLD ...!

When I read that 36 classic legendary cards are needed to get DIAMOND RAGNAROS, I realized that this is an incredibly difficult and complex task that can be completed after a long time.

I was looking for a replacement for the warrior deck (in dashes). You need to make a control warrior and play him. There was not enough dust 1600 for 1 legendary card.

Okay, I’ll spend the gold. I’ll buy anything to finish off 1600 dust here. Watch the video picture.

Воин

Class: Warrior

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (1) Armor Vendor

1x (1) Shield Slam

2x (1) Stage Dive

2x (2) Corsair Cache

2x (2) Minefield

2x (3) Bladestorm

1x (3) Bulwark of Azzinoth

1x (3) Lord Barov

1x (3) Mankrik

2x (3) Venomous Scorpid

1x (4) Kargath Bladefist

2x (4) Outrider’s Axe

2x (4) Rancor

1x (5) Brawl

1x (5) Gold Road Grunt

2x (5) Stonemaul Anchorman

1x (7) Overlord Saurfang

2x (8) Troublemaker

1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder

1x (9) Rattlegore

AAECAaGrBAq+uQP5wgOT0AOr1APu6QOq7gPn8AOwigSIoASJoAQKuLkDwLkDp84Dtt4Dwd4DkuQDlugDju0Dj+0D1fEDAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

PRIEST!!!

Custom Priest

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

1x (0) Desperate Prayer

2x (0) Raise Dead

2x (1) Draconic Studies

1x (1) Holy Smite

2x (1) Renew

2x (2) Condemn (Rank 1)

1x (2) Shadow Word: Death

2x (3) Apotheosis

2x (3) Hysteria

2x (3) Palm Reading

2x (3) Venomous Scorpid

1x (4) Blademaster Samuro

2x (4) Circus Amalgam

1x (4) Xyrella

2x (6) Lightshower Elemental

2x (7) Skeletal Dragon

1x (7) Soul Mirror

1x (10) N’Zoth, God of the Deep

1x (10) Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate

AAECAaSrBAjIvgOb2AOd2AP76AOZ6wPU7QOFnwTBnwQLk7oDr7oD2MID3swD184D4t4D9N8D+OMDlugDmusDnusDAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

2 Likes

is that google translation?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a google translation. NorthWind speaks Russian.

2 Likes

why can’t he learn english?

1 Like

Why can’t you learn Russian?

3 Likes

why would i need to learn russian? are we on a russian forum?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Google translate is just fine. I bet you wouldn’t learn an entire language JUST to post in a game forum. I certainly wouldn’t.

Why can’t you learn Russian?

“we’re on an English forum”

Fair point. They did go out of their way to post a translation in English. Just because you can’t read it very well doesn’t mean a guy has to learn a whole new language to appease you.

i’m posting in english, how is it not enough?

wouldn’t be easier to post it in the russian section/forum?

No, what I mean is you wouldn’t learn another language like Russian, French or whatever to post on their forums if the situation was reversed.

i can post in french if it makes you happy xD

1 Like

Bref, occupe-toi de tes oignons.

Maybe. Maybe they have friends here. Maybe they live in the US but don’t speak the language yet. Maybe he does it just to get under your skin. Point is, you don’t know and it really doesn’t matter.

1 Like

nope

must be it, na seriously, i don’t get the point of posting here with google translating, it’d be easier for him to do it on the russian forum

It’s because he’s not seriously here to talk about Hearthstone, as like you said, there’s a good/active Russian forums for that.

He’s just here for trolling/reactions and has been banned a few times for it.

anyway, back on topic.

i dont have a diamond ragnaros either and i have like 95% of all the cards in HS history lol… but to get diamond rag would mean i’d have to craft/pack hunt for Gruul, Beast, Lonewalker Cho, and Nat Pagle :grimacing:

yeah, that’s not gonna happen. :joy:

1 Like

Why can’t you learn American?

1 Like

You talking about me or someone else? I’ve been banned from the forums twice and both times were because the mod was WAY too high-strung for apparently being 5. (incoming day ban)

1 Like

because there’s no american language?