I demand that you ban Flamewaker/Mozaki!

Since you banned Stealer of Souls, I demand that you ban Flamewaker and Mozaki! It’s unbearable to play against a wizard’s OTK deck!

Flamewaker OTK is winnable with help of Loatheb for example but Stealer was unbeatable.

2 Likes

Stop defending your broken deck!

While we’re at it why not just ban all cards? It’s the only true way to balance this game.

2 Likes

Just ban all OTK decks, the first one has already been banned, soon they will all be banned from wild mode! Or do you think folks who love the warlock class are going to stand by and watch the OTK decks from other classes take over the space?? (Thanks Blizzard Entertainment for banning one card from an OTK deck, now you’ll have to ban everyone else, in fairness to all the other classes!)

Taking this a little to personal aren’t ya? I can taste the salt. The salt must flow.

Stealer of Souls could win in turn 4 with Mechathun you are clearly clueless if you are comparing it to other OTK decks.

1 Like

Both Flamewaker and Mozaki are an issue due to increased card draw and 0 cost spells, and they’re just as interactive as SoS was.

I think Mages are way beyond caring if someone plays Loatheb.

3 Likes

Power level wise, both decks are totally in line with wild overall.
However, I see an issue with ice block being featured in every exodia/ quest/ otk/ mozaki mage decks ever.

It allows avoiding dying for several turns and give a very frustrating experience for the opponent. But it’s a general mage problem, not a deck specific one.

1 Like

And here we go… poeple started to ask for bans…

1 Like

I DEMAND that you ban

Mechatoon

Archmage Antanidas

King Toogwoggle

Azelina Soultheif

Coolight Oracle

I am VERY serous!

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not even wrong at this point to nerf how this mozaki deck works in wild.

What’s the difference between “play the whole deck for free if lucky and win” to “play so many low cost spells for free and win”?
(loatheb is a counter, ok… it also counters plot twist apparently)

The real issue that Blizzard doesn’t want to address, is playing cards for 0 mana when their initial cost isn’t 0.

Snip-snap: instead of nerfing all text with “can’t cost less than 0”, they nerfed the whole echo mechanic!

Mechathun priest: they nerfed the epic minion that enabled the combo

SoS: since it was too complicated to change, they ban it!

Aviana: nerfed as well

Darkglare: hello

even guardian animals was nerfed! Maybe it was too strong when played on turn 4? Nah, ramping is fine, but this card should cost 8 mana so hunter will never play it :crazy_face:

In the future there will be again problems of mana cheating: are they just going to ban everything or add some quick fix that solves the issue temporarily?

4 Likes

I agree that Mana Cheating has been a main issue in Heartstone like forever.

Personally I believe the rampant mana cheating that allows high rolls and OTK combos is maybe the most spectacular way but also the most infuriating way to swing and win games.

But again, if you remove mana cheating all that is left in the game is playing minions and spells on curve with some rng components, battlecries, deathrattles and etc… Which it seems is not enough to enjoy the game to many players and the devs.

2 Likes

but how, exactly? I don’t see it.

1 Like

crazy highroll:
2x demonic studies
SoS + plot twist
GM luck to draw immune
speed of light to draw all the cards you need and do the combo (the game is slow even if the player is fast, due to plot twist + SoS animations during ages)

When you see someone saying it was pretty consistent to win by turn 4, I can tell you that it was as consistent as a druid turn 1 full board of gibberling + arbour up

3 Likes

those 2 card wont be ban…they are not the main cause for apm

oh btw…apm doesn’t equal otk

apm is = all per minute(should be call acpt(all cards per turn)
otk = one turn kill

the main cause enabing flamewaker abuse in order of most brokeness

1. Incanter Flow
  2. Sorcerer Apprentice
  3. Mana Biscuit

any cards they print reliant on spells…if they cost 0(the spells) thats where any cards can abuse 0 mana cost spells…killing flamewaker will only shift it to a yet to be print card

Mozaki case…that deck is slower to launch off and is much more vulnerable to a dirty rat//mutanus…add those disruption to your deck and you should not have issue…option 3…Kezan Mystic(steal they’re ice block and laugh when they fail to kill ya)(dont forget to reno up after ice blocking)…do be warn that kezan mystic is a dead card vs any other match up…is it better or worse than eater of secret ? can be better…but can also be worse…it depend on which secret you steal

anyway qualm down !..there is other aggravating cards that ain’t related to apm to also deal with(wish acti would just let me do the nerfs myself XD)

You can ban and nerf everything, but just don’t touch Tickatus. K thx bye.

1 Like

Lets ban all OTK and everyone play control from now on!

1 Like

you can also ask for disruption to be intro’d to wild instead of banning a card.

so idk one example is a hunter secret. when your opponent casts a spell, their hand increases in mana cost by 1, perm, not this turn. that card right there would be pretty good.

wild needs anti spell, bc the format is about aggro or drawing fast via spells and hoarding spells to combo early. “when your opponent casts a spell, they take 5 to face” aggro would play that. “when your opponent casts a spell, swap their right most card with yours”. things like these the format is desperate for. Mutanus at 7 is rofl its way too slow to be effective vs combo which sweeps or bricks by like turn 5. if ur class has chosen disruption to use pre 7, then yea mutanus is playable in that class, but this is what proper balance is they aren’t doing it to wild so its class disparity and archetype shrinking aggro v combo like that’s it and the like handful of decks that can disrupt and deal with what got disrupted if its a pull same turn.

1 Like

I agree that sorcerers apprentice should be nerfed to spells cant cost less than (1)