I can not play after a priest played "Psychic Scream"

Good morning. I want to report the following problem. I was playing a game with my paladin and my adversary was a priest. When it was my opponent’s turn he applied “Psychic Scream” and finished his turn. When I played my game I could not steal the letter that corresponded to me because it was my turn and also I could not play any of the cards I had in hand. I leave the following images to show the fact. Thank you very much and I hope you have it in mind.

Same thing just happened to me. I was Shaman, Priest played “Psychic Scream” two turns in a row, I had 5-6 minions on the board each time. I then drew invisible cards, kept pushing my cards over, but no cards were there, card count in my deck was not going down, could not play cards, use hero power or move minions. Totally frozen, got to watch some crazy Priest out of cards combo kill me. I was able to still use the emotes, so I was able to scream as I died from Psychic Scream…thanks for that. I was playing against “Csl”. I have a screenshot but I have no idea how to post it.

This also happened to me, pretty much exactly the same thing. I was playing priest, with a murloc based deck against another priest. on turn 6 I had 3 minions on board and my opponent had two. he attacked face and then played psychic scream. at the time, I had only one card in my hand. I knew I had pretty much lost the game, but what happened was that on my turn 8, I didn’t draw any more cards. I still just had one card in my hand, so I played it and passed my turn, having nothing else to to. my opponent took his turn, and then on my next turn, I had 9 mana crystals, no cards in hand, I didn’t draw another card, and it wasn’t even registering as my turn, even though my opponent had played out more minions. the rope burned down as though my turn was ending but there was nothing I could do. I’ve had disconnects before, but this wasn’t what happened. the game wasn’t frozen, there was no disconnect / reconnect. something’s clearly wrong here.

Same here. My jade druids that got shuffled back come up empty.

htps://hsreplay.net/replay/UW7RQXg3H5oTDieJSuQ4oQ

it was at the end

Same issue: will make the following note.

After the play I watched 3 cards drawed. One was blank and looked as if I had drawn a card, but no card was visible. Then a second came: The spell “eureka”. I could not play it. Then a Third card invisible.
I of course can’t votch for what the invisible cards where but I suspect it maybe a minon, if the system seperates them as such in there system or some other variable at the system level.

Was theorizing that the recent expansion cards that deal with putting cards in various decks have broken psychic scream, which is an older card that does the same thing.