I am so sick of crutch cards that allow bad players to still win

Is AlvasViseron Sh…ko… 2.0?

1 Like

My favorite part is that you keep trying to take the high road while simultaneously using diminutive insults like “little guy” and “bub”

So looks like, in addition to being trash, you’re also a hypocrite.

Enjoy life in your echo chamber.

3 Likes

I find it interesting that you continually insult me based on me being rank 5, when just earlier you were saying:

About legend.

Man, if ‘bub’ triggers you that hard that you need to call people trash, you might need to go outside for a little bit…

5 Likes

This went over your head, so I’ll go ahead and explain.

You gave bad advice. If you go back to the other thread, I pointed out WHY your advice was bad. You mis-judged the resources of the deck I was playing and the other deck, and it undercut literally everything you were trying to prove. So yes, I characterized your advice as rank 48, because it was just bad.

But then you defended yourself with “rank 5 actually.” It’s just so tragically petty that you had to try and back up your terrible advice with that. Obviously you’re not rank 48. Anyone could have guessed that. You have like 1700 posts here. But you just HAD to defend your sad, sad honor with “rank 5 actually.”

That sound you hear is the whole joke whooshing right over you.

My entire point in that post was that Nomi isn’t just a failsafe cushion for playing horribly. You said:

Which simply isn’t right. Then you started in with the eyeroll-worthy attacks because you’re mad that you lost to a Rogue who played Nomi.

Nothing “undercut” my point in the slightest.

1 Like

Once again you’re just so convinced that you’re right. I give up, you’re beyond help.

Something don’t add up here, but what?

9 Likes

I feel like playing against bomb warrior is the new IQ test.

If you feel it is unbearably powerful or OP, you have failed the IQ test.

You mentioned that in your match that he had Nomi + 2x Shadowstep and used both of them because you Brawled the first board and he SS’d his second Nomi, right? That means his hand wasnt actually full since he played 2 cards and only got one back. If his deck is empty and he’s now on 3 fatigue damage, all it would’ve taken is you planting 3 bombs and you would’ve won.

Got a replay handy so we can just see the darn match?

1 Like

That’s not what is not adding up, never did anyone ever say bomb warrior is overpowered on this forum

I will give you a hint since bomb warrior aren’t the brightest of thinkers.

Can you form a sentence with the words I have given you?

6 Likes

I am just sick of not having time to get all the cards in a set before the next expac and before they rotate out of standard. This is main reason I play wild mostly.

1 Like

If you wanna take a major dump over those nomi decks, just add a hakkar to your deck. When they myra, play hakkar and hope it doesn’t get sapped (I’d expect they already ran out of saps by then if you keep going hard on their faces).

Against nomi priests, wait until they play both silences before doing so. If they mind control it, kill it anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t see how your opponent got out played here. She played her deck exactly how she should have. Place threats to force removal and mitigate face damage to reach her win condition.

The element of luck most likely appears during Myra’s. But you haven’t given us enough facts to make an accurate deduction. Assuming she already had Nomi in hand, the luck factor would be drawing into Myra’s in the late game and then drawing two shadow steps instead of milling them. If she was dumping her hand, it’s a telegraph that they’re about to Myra’s. Again we don’t have enough facts to infer.

Sounds like you got outplayed in this game. So no need to berate the your opponent.

What’s unclear, aside from the details of your game, is your complaint. Are you saying Nomi and Myra’s are crutch cards that help bad players win over better ones like you? How are you defining what a crutch card is? I’d argue that Bomb Warrior is filled with them. Notably brawl, omega assembly, and yours truly Dr. Boom. All of those cards separately, and in concert, can help a bad player win despite being out played the whole game. How’s that any different from Nomi and Myra’s?

2 Likes

I have a hard time believing you’re rank 5+ given that you so thoroughly failed to understand what happened in that Rogue match.

He wanted you to control the board early. He wanted you to burn your removal. He was never afraid of your bombs, he ran Myra’s for that. All he needed you to do is use your removal early so you couldn’t stop his real win condition, triple Nomi.

It worked.

Your opponent wasn’t making terrible plays all game, he was dangling bait that you fell for hook, line and sinker. He didn’t win because of a crutch card, he won because he played you like a fiddle the entire game and forced you into a position where you COULDN’T answer his wincon.

That you didn’t even realize he was doing it is just icing on the cake.

8 Likes

You might has though you were in control but you were playing right into the Rogues Game plan. Nomi is not a crutch card, Decks with Nomi have a clear game plan to empty their deck and summon Nomi a few times. The Rogue did just that played his deck like it was meant to be played and you were the one outplayed not the other way around.

4 Likes

don’t argue with Wardrum, he is a troll.

1 Like

You really haven’t come to grips yet with the fact that Priest and Rogue Nomi decks are either built entirely around the combo (Priest) or to use it regularly (Rogue).

Without a replay from HSR (or other source) I can’t state how the Rogue played the deck but Nomi is pretty much the primary out against Control for the Rogue deck so every step in that game by the Rogue should have been to play towards that out.

2 Likes

It takes one to know one :wink:

2 Likes

Bomb Warrior has insane value with Dr. Boom hero card.

2 Likes

Not only that, but it seems like they got outplayed so well they can’t see it, and refuse to acknowledge it.

7 Likes