HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=2/ Loading Screen

This message is shown on the top: HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1
This has been happening since the most recent update and it hasn’t fixed since. Please help.

Same problem here. We pay a lot of money fo this game, and right now I’ve been trying to get down to rank 5 for days. Missing out on the past two weeks of the season isn’t cool.

Hey folks,

Are those of you having this issue using any deck tracking software (Hearthsim, Innkeeper, Hearthstone Deck Tracker, etc?) If so, can you try temporarily uninstalling them and see if it clears up?

1 Like

I have uninstalled them and relaunched the game and it still doesn’t work.
Even after uninstalling Hearthstone again, the game still won’t work.

I also sit and wait for a solution to this terrible, insoluble problem. It seems so far that HearthStone is over for me …

Try uninstalling Hearthstone, maybe even battlenet with Revo Uninstaller, select all the needed registry keys and left over files both times. Then restart and reinstall.

Be careful deleting registry keys though

Worked for me

Thanks for the report, KalLaba! I’d assume if that helped, a New Admin account and clearing the Battle.net Cache and Tools on the New Admin account may help as well.

We do not recommend to clear registry files or registry cleaners as this may cause issues with the operating system. This hasn’t been successful so far from our reports on troubleshooting. If the New admin and clearing the files helps, please do let us know! If not, please do reach out to our Technical Support team.

We are looking at these situations on a case to case notice as there’s been a few several different causes and issues so far. If we have a solid resolution that is consistent, I’ll update them here.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hs:ngdb error:303:0

Errors every time logging into US or NA. I can get into Europe just fine though.

Although I just realized you’re starting over on Europe in the tutorial area with no cards? What?

Hey there! Global play is available, but progress is not shared between region to region, please check out our Global Play support article for more details.

If you’re running into this HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues errors, please try the recommended steps on this post and contact our Technical Support team.

1 Like

I have been getting the error below for the last few days after the latest patch. After a few attempts trying log in I do usually get in but it’s inconsistent.

HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1

I tried the steps in this post but it doesn’t resolve the issue: Trying to reconnect to a game - #4 by Caterpepi

I then tried to log a support ticket, but the Contact Support page is stuck at “One moment, please. The page is loading.”

@kira, I moved you to this thread. The reconnecting issue is different from the Netcache errors. Please try the recommended steps on this post. If you continue to experience issues with contacting our Technical Support team, have you tried a different browser or tried an alternative connection?

hey, this things happens to me everyday. at least 20 times i relog. any solution ? thanks

@ deFox, Please try the recommendations on this post. If it persists, please contact our Technical Support team.

Download - emptystandbylist (watch a youtube tutorial) then watch the magic happen. Windows 10 doesn’t release bank your cache build up ever since I did this I’m running again. It’s been almost a month of trial and error.

This sorted all my issues out for me…windows 10 doesn’t bank or release cache…you can check this out in Task Manager under perfomance tab for your memory…no dev help, no hearthstone answers, I swear, there is no real assistance from them. Sorry guys but all your threads and advice don’t cover all the bases. I don’t expect it too but I’m a complete pc novice and stumbled onto this with little search engine inquiries.

For the love of God, nothing of thoses work , please need HELP

Same error.

Fix is to log out of bnet and log in again using Europe region authentication servers on the windows client.

Your heartstone region can still be Americas.

Doing this appears to fix your account so mobile clients work as well.

Since they implemented the offline collection manager the mobile client has been unstable.

I am also experiencing this problem, i have tried deleting Cache, reinstalling and checking for updates and still no luck?

I have the exact same problem, it worked like 2 hours ago I was playing on my mobile device then when I try to open in on my pc this thing happened. now I cant even play it on my mobile device too

Hello, i have same problem here. But i try to remove connection 3rd party app (deck tracking software) on my blizzard account. its work, my game can open normal again. I hope this will work to you to.

Login to website Blizzard > Go to Account Setting > Connections Tab > Remove AUTHORIZED APPLICATIONS if you use deck tracking software.

:slight_smile:

1 Like