HS in it's current state is not even in the ballpark of fun

So a few weeks back i decided that i had enough of HS and i wanted something else because of the screwed meta that we have right now.
So i played LOR for a few weeks and i thought, you know maybe i just needed a break from HS, time to try it again.

First match quest mage turn 5 he got his quest finished.
Concede > launch LOR

I’m afraid it’s beyond saving.

2 Likes

With out refunding every quest legendary, this game is ruined for the next 1.5 years. Every game will be turn 5 or 6 deaths where you play solitaire against yourself to see who won.

1 Like

???
being fun "ruined " thats some twisted logic

still trying to figure out how to use DH quest besides summoning the taunt demon i hope the mini set gives me something else to try with it

on wild i remembered i had an epic to copy hero powers slapped it in my questline shaman and taking advantage of my opponent hero powers is really fun
forgot how often people upgrade their hero powers in wild

i have dead man hand and i used it on my questline warrior deck to get an extra copy of the reward
it gets shuffled into my deck but the reward is a pirate too so i can draw it with one of the pirate tutors !!!

They’re making the market for the Chinese player base. Solitaire games and mobile. Boycott them by not purchasing their crap. F2P only or play another game.