HS has the smartest devs

They somehow created an algorithm that can figure out your deck archetype, figure out its weak and strong matches (even if it has no prerequisite data), and uses it to the perfectly crafted counter deck!

All this effort just to create a silent, never before referenced incentive to make players buy packs, due to this high tech algorithm only being used against the free to play players to prevent them from reaching the rank they deserve.

14 Likes

HS Forum has even more smarter players that could debate over countless hours/days/months/years… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You know the way out. Free your mind

3 Likes

Forums are being taken over by all these rigged conspiricists. Time to move to reddit where we get some moderation I guess?

6 Likes

But not me, my name is probably too confusing for the algorithm

1 Like

Well…even when I havent seen single paladin in like 2 days, I got 5 IN THE ROW when I have switched to DH and right after that 4 face hunter IN THE ROW the moment I have switched to mage … I do not believe they care enough to actually come up with something that would match you against your counter or whatever.

Crap like that happens. I got to D1 with solid streak of favourable matchups, then I have started meme way too hard because it was boring as hell to push for legend. Now Im stuck at D3 and cannot find some favourable matchups in the row to climb steadily.

So if it would be rigged I couldnt climb to D1 with favourable matchups streak and at the same time few days later face unfavourable matchups. If it would be rigged it would be either A or B.

1 Like

You forgot that it’s also capable of finding, among all cards available in the mode, the perfect card through whatever Discover you have in a deck.

Because clearly, when you get board Frozen from a Blizzard i got in turn 2, It was the algorithm the predicted the board state on turn 17 and gave me
Magic trick which gave me Tome of Intellect which gave me Blizzard

Skynet is coming

7 Likes

im just gonna sit here and lmao over the fact that you think thats impossible for someone to code let alone a team that is now 70+ people and have been at it for years.
there is far more at play here than just “match you by mmr”.

1 Like

If there is far more at play prove it we got tons of stats over the years so should be easy to do in fact people have tryed and no one has been able to give any good evidence of anything that was not matchmaking my mmr or rank. Other than conjecture.

If they had such a script as was mentioned the devs would be able to with ease see the power of all decks and the exact meta before it even came out just by running it. Fact is they can’t as shown by the nerfs we still get to this day (thou the devs have admitted they do overtime some cards to pull back the power of there not sure how well it will work, that still furthers that they don’t know)

Esp when this claim of this script as been there since day 1 so it’s not 70 plus people taking years as hearthstone has been out to get it to work but they managed to do it before even releasing the game and only maintain it. So before even much data on anything it was already perfect.

is more like

looks like a lot of work time and money to get people to buy packs

something
matchmaking by mmr
hearthpwn
vs
hs replay
youtube
twitch
and pretty much the entire internet does for free

1 Like

Clearly they’re all in on the conspiracy. It goes all the way to the top!

I don’t know about the smartest devs or if the game is “rigged”, but the game is tracked to some degree, otherwise how would cards like Zephrys exist? If the devs have no idea what is going on in the game then making cards like Zeph seems rather impossible.
It seems reasonable to assume they have some measure of controls within the game.

1 Like

Of course they know what happens. They log every card drawn, every card played, how many times you click the farm trying to get a golden boot.

To then claim that they manipulate what is happening, real-time, is what is silly.

Nobody at Blizzard cares whether you win or lose.

On Zephrys, they don’t actually react to the game state. They just have a ranked list that they think up ahead of time, and hope it works. He can’t read deathrattles or cards in hand, either. The numerous “why did Zephrys miss lethal?!!?!?!?” complaints should show you how good they are at it.

Yet somehow, Zephrys-like manipulations are happening on every card drawn in every deck, no matter what the opponent is?

lol

2 Likes

Well; if the possibility exists, then is it really that crazy to think that the game might be manipulated for their own reasons, having nothing to do with individual win rates?

Yes, it’s crazy. You’re dramatically underestimating the difficulty and dramatically overestimating the potential upside.

The only thing such a scheme would do is blow up on their faces when it’s inevitably caught. And if it can’t change outcomes enough to risk being caught…what’s the point?

1 Like

I don’t believe for an instant that they pick and choose winners or losers. I just think that it’s possible the game is weighted to provide more win opportunities to less skilled players more often, that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Personally, I think it is reasonable to have doubts.

But, we need to move beyond it to rationalize and base those doubts backed by data/evidence.

Only then, we can be accountable to ourselves.

2 Likes

Those **** devs have managed to develop the WORST battleground algorithm in any video games. They have to be very smart to pull such a retard thing allowing you to face the same 3 players over and over.
Especially when thousands of algo already exist and perform way better than this.

Do you see the same players repeatedly? I have not really paid attention, but I will say that I have faced the same class and deck over and over, which gets old.

Nah I’m talking about Battleground here.
It’s been months since their algo is complete trash and you have to face the top players for the Xth time even when you’re last. But they do nothing about it.

Last game I was 7th for 3 turns, everyone faced the ghost except me. I was against #1,2,3.