How to make this game great again?

I never have money for this game. I can never make a viable deck, I have only about 900 wins, this is my second account. On my last account I had 3000 wins. Wanna know how I got these wins on both accounts? PLAYING RANK 20 CASUAL 0 STARS. I only ever get to rank 14 or higher in ranked whats the use?? Than I get wrecked, ever single game on those ranks. On my last account I had the money to buy many cards now I dont on this account. My last account was stolen by an ex-girlfriend among other online accounts and her possy of new friends, and family members who disowned me due to our relationship. Whatever! Any way to make this game great again without money and dust and no viable decks??

1 Like

Do you mean viable decks? I believe the same material is used to create all the cards, such that each deck is as flexible as the next; and popularity contests rarely include inanimate objects. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sorry you have not had a good experience with the game. The first step would be to look at budget deck options, ideally for Standard if you have not been playing long enough to accumulate Wild cards.

There are many resources available, some of which provide very viable decks that do not cost much Arcane Dust. One excellent example is: https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/hearthstone-budget-cheap-decks/

You can also Google ā€œBudget Rise of Shadows decksā€ or enter a similar search query to find more options and different suggestions.

Beyond making efficient use of your limited resources, you should play as much as you can and pay attention to what you probably did right and where you think you might have gone wrong, when you respectively win or lose. Another option is to watch streamers; to my knowledge, many of them tend to explain their moves in the context of the current metagame.

Best of luck! :smiley:

Not really UNLESS you want to play Hunter for ever cause it is one of the ONLY decks you can climb with, with little investment. That being said will not be easy and will be BORING (in my opinion)ā€¦

Blizz WANTS you to spend money it is in their matching algorithm you know the one that puts you against decks that counter your or noone ever plays anymore and thus you canā€™t counter theirsā€¦

leave while you can before it sucks you back in.

1 Like

Look up Old Guardian on youtube. He climbed to legend using only budget decks.

Normally just read in here but im bored an nows a good time as any for 1st postā€¦ I can understand the frustration as i am a noob of only around 2 months but been putting in O.T. and got a few tidbits of cards got a couple budget decks and cant make it dalarian stage 2 episide 8 made it quite few times but jeezā€¦ In ranked seems like i made it to 25 in couple days an 20th in a week or soā€¦an im still stuck there but from the very very little ive seen an read i dont think its due to spendin or rather due 2 not spending cashā€¦ Sure it would speed up your deck choices but not gameplay or anything like that because youd just nit be playing my group anymore youd be playing tougher opponents that also spend cash and have a bigger deck building option from buying cardsā€¦ Might be looking at it wrong though i have lots to learn

I started the game with budget decks before moving on slowly to more expensive decks. I do spend a little money here and there, mostly when they have ā€˜dealsā€™.

Face hunter and zoo lock were the most budget friendly decks that were also successful, and for the most part they still are. There a lot of forums and sites that list all of the cards and packs you can get for completing different objectives, like the LK event. It gives a free death knight hero. You can dust it to make standard cards you need.

I am sorry. Anyone who loses their account, permanently apparentlyā€¦ probably has nothing relevant or valid to say in terms of vision in Hearthstone.

They have to mix up the game. More like arena. Its the only place where there is some guess work or unpredictable cards being played.

Lets say you face a Rogue in Standard. You have a 1 cost minion with 2 health that you could play and you should. But you know the Rogue is holding Backstab 0 cost for 2 dmg. You know that have it. So you play it as the first 5 or so turns of the game are Xā€™s vs Oā€™s on a tic tac toe board. I will play this card okay now they can play, and probably will the counter card to it. And the game continues until the person with the more powerful cards gets to play theirs and then you have to concede to play out the beating.

Arena is the only challenge, but even the bucket dump gets predictable.

Craft Whizbang or Kayle and go casuals. You can play taverns (the current one needs cards though) and arenas too.

How? by getting rid of all the Republicans. Donā€™t bring politics into this game please.

lol good luck with that cause everything is Obamaā€™s fault or Trumps fault canā€™t possibly be anyone elses fault

add new heroes classes like death knight or monk or demon hunter

1. nerf some op cards such as Conjurerā€™s Calling. That card is very broken.

2. Armor cap should be around 15. I used to main warrior and I get armor above 30 even I think its op.

3. RNG is bad for this game. you might a deck to beat zoo deck, or mage giant deck. But cards you need to beat are in either in middle or bottom of your deck.

4. secret cards must be remove from game. Its broken and there only 2 cards in that game that can remove secrets cards.

Delete combo missile launcher with venomizer. Without compensation of dust.

Youā€™re complaining about card draw. In a card game.

I have now seen everything.

One way would be to refrain from parroting nationalistic ideology on the forums like a Russian troll.

Well, this is Hearthstone - the game where fun and experimentation (both in wild/standard, casual/ranked) comes to curl up and dieā€¦