How the hell are the servers full?

I know Blizzard is cheap but seriously? 5 minute wait to log in and when I do play a game im disconnected afterwards and have to wait again.
Think we’d get any type of compensation like 100gold for their incompetence? Nah

1 Like

it’s the entirety of blizzard. Obviously, this isn’t normal, it’s a known issue they’re looking into.

Probably getting DDos’d again or something.

Either way, don’t get your panties in a bunch about it.

5 Likes

Blizz is far from the first company to get slammed by server attacks. It’s annoying, yes, but unfortunately not that rare these days.

5 Likes

its obviously empty.

DDoS attack, apparently. Not much to do about it except play something else while it gets sorted.

1 Like

just play at another region, europe is working fine

1 Like

But last time they were DDoS’d they had a message upon loading up. And even then I didn’t have problems like this. Think Blizzard is just being lazy now.

I’ve never seen a Bnet message during any of the DDoSs.

Time to play some starcraft campaign, my refuge from poor internet connection and/or DDOS episodes

Anyone who’s stuck with blizzard long enough knows to just suck it up. Modern technology has yet to develop a magic wand to poof away DDOS attacks.

1 Like

I remember a message once. I believe it was in the launcher and not in game though. That and it was a day or so after the first of a string in attacks. I was playing WoW back then too mind you.

1 Like

Blizzard sure seems to be having this problem a lot this year.

There is a reason for that if you follow the news over the last year.

“Busy night, but there’s always room for another!”

2 Likes