How do you join the hearthstone Esports for the 1st time?

I read https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24056180 and it does not mention the webpages to join the satellite tournaments in order to get invited. Maybe I missed it. My brother was recently got into the game and went from bronze to legend in 3 days, so he wants to take a shot at it. Please and thank you!

This is what I found on google

https://www.game.tv/find-tournaments/hearthstone-tournaments

There are no satellite tournaments. The only way to qualify it through ladder placement.

sorry I didn’t understand hearthstone is closing its doors, 1600 layoffs, entire modes canceled and you want to start “esports”? Wow I’d say you’re right on time…

Can you clarify? What place would you have be to qualify? Also where did you get this information?

You are given up to 8 Competitive Points depending on where you finish in the top 100 ranked ladder for the two months leading up to a championship.

For the Spring Championship, that’s for February and March.

Twelve slots will go to the top four Competitive Points earners in each region and the remaining four slots will go to the top four total points earners who have not yet earned an invitation, regardless of region.

1 Like

Wow, what do you mean recently?

Is he an old player who quit and returned? Or what?

after micorosoft declares the dismissal of 1600 people, including many within the hearthstone project, after news comes out about the scam use of bots, both blizzard bots and private bots, after anonymous news comes out in a flurry of fire from the fired programmers I mentioned earlier about the use of manipulated algorithms to control player victories, do you want to start esports with hearthstone? Good luck :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

DO you have sources to back this up?

I’m interested in the money, for example.

Also, reported. What you wrote is far from politically correct nowadays

Making championships on such an unbalanced and rng game is completely stupid, you can say whatever you want, I’m right and you’ll be wrong.

Well, when you put it that way…xD

:grin: :laughing:

1 Like

I would laugh as well. It’s bound to happen at some point.

Quick, rubber/glue!