How do you get anything above a tier three to show up?

seriously? i am reaching tier 5 and 6 first andf just took 6th again cause in 20 rolls I could not get anything above third tier except the stupid pirate that has whirlwind while I have 0 pirates and nothing lower in stats than him to make him useful. SO how do you win? what is the 2nd and 3rd tier comp hat can win cause that is exactly what i have to run or i will not get a win. three games with a friend watching that plays and three games with tickatus that I could not make it to turn 12 caue of such terrible boards.

This is a L2P issue, what do you want us to do about it?

1 Like

Dreh if your in the 6k+ rating ppl are not playing fair…they exit the game to skip the battle animations then restart it so they can rush buy stuff and DENY you from having high % finding the cards you want…there is 10 copies of a card on X tier…if for say 6 copies got bought…there only 4 copy left which mean half the chance for it to appear…even less if ppl bought more copies than 6

you can either cheat like them or hope for some decent rolls if you watch the animation…gl

‘‘they exit the game to skip the battle animations’’
not really, they don’t need to do it anymore when they can exploit firewall

they can not cheat for the card when i am two tavern tiers higher than the rest of my lobby. I am literally the highest tavern tier in the game getting nothing above tavern tier 3. my son just spent a whole game asking why i dont get better cards with patches. I was first to tier 5 and last to get a tier 5 card even though i had tons of pirates flowing through. problem was they are all deck swabbies. no one else running pirates. i was hero powering every turn cause it is either deckswabbie for patches or alley cat with no khadgars ever having appeared the entire game. I guess dragon spawn luetinent is a great choice instead, right? on turn 8
I rarely make it past turn 10 anymore cause i can not get power spike cards at all. maybe halfway through i should just go for the memes and take the pink boys that all show up while others have 40/40 wrath weavers already? sounds like a great strategy, right? or maybe i shouild take the brann i never receive or the lightfang i have had 4 times in the last week. It is as if i roll a 1 every day for the last month in BGs. i am just going back to Starcraft where skill matters
oh and i do not hneed the exploit. i rarely run out of time, even with APM pirates. 300 APM isnt tough to do when you are used to it, but then i sit there with 30-40 seconds left of time to recruit. That is not using the exploit. I used it once to see what it was about and found out it is for slow people cause having over a minute left on my recruitment with no more plays sucks more for me than for yall.

soz for the necro…i click the wrong thing in my notifications and thought this was a fresh reply to me :S