How do I report a Racist that messaged me after a match?

I have a screenshot of what the person said. It aint nice haha.

If you’ve got access to battle.net on a pc it should still be in the log on your bnet app. From there you can report previous interactions even if the person who messaged you is no longer on your friendslist.

3 Likes

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

You deal with the salt. That is all. Grow big boy pants and ignore. He is mad you won, so just say YOU LOST.
YOU accepted the FR YOU deal with it!

3 Likes

Two wrongs don’t make a right? So we shouldn’t report people like this? :rofl:
_https://imgur.com/a/kSA4c

1 Like

If someone wants to behave like that online, they deserve to be sanctioned.

I am happy they are finally making an ingame reporting feature.

5 Likes

What exactly is the second wrong here? Reporting someone that clearly violated the ToS? Weird flex, but ok. shrug

2 Likes

DeeWrek has adjusted what was written in the original title. Now it’s fine.

1 Like

Ah, ok. (20 characters.)

Just block the person. Every game is going to have a handful of d*cks who will say whatever to get under your skin. It’s the internet. Don’t accept invites without being prepared that you might get some nasty messages.

Why can’t I find people like this ?

I mean I have this kind of behaviour myself and add people and laugh at them ( cuz most of them are stup@d idi@ts, that can only say “thank you, I am very happy that you think that way” after you make them feel like junk…they think they are so smart by using reverse psychology but they cannot do it right) , but I would really want people to add me and be mad to me…

Why can’t I get those guys ?

I wonder if it’s possible when the new report button is implemented by this dumpster dev team to get put into a low queue were you get only this kind of people…

It would be like Christmas every day.

I appreciate everyone’s response. That was the first time a person I added has said negative things. I’ve actually made friends that we would give advice or just say that was close. I guess I will just not add people lol I would rather not ever get that type of comments ever again.

3 Likes

Yeah, most of the player base does not accept friend requests after they win a match for exactly this reason. Hopefully the in-game reporting tool will lower the likelihood of this happening to the point where people can feel safe being more social. But I’m not holding my breath, tbh.

3 Likes

Seriously? half the fun of playing online is trash talking lol. if you’re actually offended and get this guy in trouble because his words hurt your feelings that will literally make him happier. ignore it. if he notices a response it will only encourage him and although he might have to make a new account to continue but he’ll be happy to do so hoping for another softie like you to react. the best way to handle this situation is to simply ignore it and keep on playing.

1 Like

Seriously, you think that verbally abusing someone with racist remarks if fun and apart of online gaming?

Being complacent and simply saying “ignore” this behavior is just as bad as what happened at Blizzard when executives turned a blind eye to behavior that progressed into a lawsuit.

And your choice of words by calling DeeWrek a “Softie” just goes to show what type of person you are.

3 Likes

Just ignore it and move on. Grow up, people say things.

2 Likes

To this guys defense blizzard community is pretty sensitive, you cant say GGEZ or even spit on people in wow anymore. For that matter wow became a give everyone everything game because people complained.

It was nice when you could have banter but todays players just get upset. If you cannot just put someone on ignore and you are losing sleep over it then you might need irl help.

3 Likes

Regardless at how sensitive someone may be, RACIST ABUSE is not okay, and should not be justified as being okay in anyway.

1 Like

If we dont believe in freedom of expression for those we despise, we don’t believe in it at all. Chomsky

1 Like