Updated May 21, 2019
We’ve just released a hotfix to address a few issues with The Dalaran Heist.
- Fixed an issue that caused Duplatransmogrifier to delete all minions in your deck if you select a minion that was buffed by a Friendly Encounter card.
- Fixed an issue that caused Duplatransmogrifier to modify your deck when played by the AI.
- Fixed an unintended interaction with Elixir of Vigor and the “next” effects caused by cards like Electra Stormsurge.
- Fixed an issue that could cause poor performance under certain conditions.
- Some players may be brought to a blank screen when attempting to play The Dalaran Heist.
The following are current known issues that are still being researched and scheduled for a fix.
- Bartender Bob may sometimes display an empty dialog bubble when leaving a Friendly Encounter.
- When using the “Gangs All Here” effect on a buffed minion in a Friendly Encounter, the animation improperly shows increased stats.