Can't start a Dalaran Heist run

It fixed for me. And for now… Hope it stays that way.
Also Blizzard, good job with the new buffs. I am glad you are trying sth new.

1 Like

I’m still getting redirected to the Normal Run.

2 Likes

Same. Unresponsive play button and missing hero portrait.

5 Likes

Please fix this soon. This whole experience makes me never want to spend money on Blizzard.

I love Hearthstone and would really like to not give it up.

1 Like

Normal mode and heroic mode both work fine for me now. Thank you for the fix.

1 Like

Inés, [18.05.19 13:21]
i can log and play all except this boss , the play botton is frozen so i cant continue playing in heroic mode, i try to play in pc windows and on mobile , the same error. I have reinstalled game and have restarted cache dates, but it didnt work, can help?

1 Like

I have the exact same issue

1 Like

Its still messed up on my account.

1 Like

Still can’t access either normal or heroic modes. Still just crashes the game.

Still have broken play button, my hero portrait is there but when i click play it does nothing, am able to leave, and also play other solo adventures. playing on windows 10 and android OS edit: I am not getting any error message

1 Like

kottick at his office: YO BOIIS RELASE THAT ADVENTURE WE WANT DA MONEY. Employes: its not ready yet gives us more time
kottick: MONEEEEEEY OR IMA FIRE UP ANOTHER 800 PEOPLE.
adventure gets relased with tons of bugs
stock keeps dropping
kottick: insert suprised pickachu

1 Like

Another patch and still nothing i still cant play the dungeon run, tomorrow new wing comes out. Its been a week, 4 support tickets and youre just telling lies this is quiet ridiculous.

1 Like

yes. this is so unfair for all of us.At least we deserve a prize for all of this. IF… IF they fix it soon

1 Like

I can play the regular mode just fine but I can’t play the heroic mode, I don’t even remember starting a run! I am stuck on the screen where it says play but the play button doesn’t work I got so excited when I bought all the wings then this happens -_-.

1 Like

Same for me on normal mode

2 Likes

i can log and play all except this boss , the play botton is frozen so i cant continue playing in heroic mode, i try to play in pc windows and on mobile , the same error. I have reinstalled game and have restarted cache dates, but it didnt work, can help?

2 Likes

small indie company can’t handle a bug… nuff said, it ruins my game experience

1 Like

Tomorrow launches next chapter. I contacted support, they said that as a exception I can get a refund. If the game is still broken after the launch of the next chapter I will probably just ask for the refund.

1 Like

My heist run still doesn’t work, it is sending me to the normal run. Please i want to play it

2 Likes

I also received the issue. I had recently unlocked the “RANDOM” mage deck for the heroic heist, and decided to start a new game with it in the second chapter. However upon entering the mulligan screen i conceded and exited the game. Now whenever I attempt heroic mode again, it takes me to the normal screen, pressing play does the sound, but nothing else happens and I can back out of the screen as per normal. Everything seems fine with one exception, my icon that would normally have my fire elemental player avatar’s face is blank. So my hero power (the 2 mana freeze one) looks like its just floating there.

3 Likes