Can't start a Dalaran Heist run

Nope still didn’t work for me. I resrtarted Bnet, logged in and still getting that error when i play dalaran heist.

For me something did reset finally. I closed and exited out of Battle net (not sure why this makes a difference), and then logged everything back in. Able to start a new normal mode run again.

Same it worked for me

I also had the issue but managed to fix it earlier. I had the same issue as most people in here, it would show Challenge 1/0 over a black screen and I would receive the following message when starting the adventure: “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.”

I then realized that going to some previous solo adventures triggered my Dalaran Heist run to turn back to normal, displayed 1/8, but then I would still receive the error message.

• 1- So I decided to Concede (or Start and then Concede) every solo adventure runs available: Rastakhan’s Rumble, The Witchwood, Kobold & Catacombs.

• 2- I then restarted the game and the Battle Net Launcher and I was prompted with a brand new start of my Dalaran Heist Run.

I hope this solution works you guys as well.

logging out of battlenet and reconnecting made the trick for me too

it’s working now. had to exit the game then log off bnet. earlier i wasn’t in the game and just logged out of bnet.

Mine is still not working. I followed the fix to a tee

1 Like

Same, still not working.

1 Like

Same, did not work :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the reports everyone! Could everyone experiencing the error, try Heroic Dalaran Heist again and see if the error comes up?

We’ve just pushed a hotfix out that should hopefully fix this up. Let us know if this fixed it or if the problem is persisting!

1 Like

I am still receiving the same bugged menu from Day 1.
The menu shows the proper boss and challenge number, but the hero portrait is missing and the play button makes the sound when clicked, but is unresponsive past that.

3 Likes

Same as TheLaw95, logged off everything and tried it again but the play button still makes the sound and then becomes unresponsive. Still cant access Heist on Heroic

1 Like

Same. Issue still persists on normal runs. Also, this issue has always only been for normal runs. Heroic has always worked.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! We’re gathering reports after the hotfix. Please continue to let us know if there is an issue with Heroic or Normal Dalaran Heist!

1 Like

after 5 days blizzard still think not to make the fix they fixed things that was not that big as this but this bug they just dont care 2days was last update its ridicilous
Is this the first game blizzard bring out or something and yeah you can going to say its a whole new kind of adventure but yeah maybe then dont release it 1 day before weekend
people buy the adventure day 2 no more adventure to play day 5 blizzard dont care

3 Likes

Hey I’m having an issue where when I go to play heroic dalaran, I am put into a regular dalaran bank run where I can’t choose my passive, any cards, class, or treasure. No matter how many times I concede or beat bosses, I can never actually play dalaran heroic.

2 Likes

I have been stuck at boss 2/8 on heroic and everytime I beat a boss the card flips from 1/8 to 2/8 no matter if I concede or am defeated

2 Likes

“I am still receiving the same bugged menu from Day 1.
The menu shows the proper boss and challenge number, but the hero portrait is missing and the play button makes the sound when clicked, but is unresponsive past that.”

Still having the same problem, nothing has been fixed.

2 Likes

There’s two separate issues that we’re aware of, causing the same error with Dalaran Heist. One of the issues should be fix today. Our team is still looking into the other cause of the Dalaran Heist issue, which looks to be affecting everyone still running into the Dalaran Heist error.

We’re looking to get this fix pushed to everyone still affected at a later time. We’ll continue to update and monitor the issue for now. Sorry for any confusion and hopefully we’ll have more to share soon!

1 Like

I’m getting the same bug just stuck with no hero portrait. The heroic run works fine but i cant play anything but chapter 1 bc you have to get it done in the normal run first smh.

1 Like