Holy shoot! Have you tried the new deck building function?

Because Wild is irrelevant. Blizzard (and 99% of players) know that the more cards that become available, the more out of control the Wild format is going to become. One or 2 decks (big priest comes to mind) will shine above all others and that’s the only deck people will play.

1 Like

you are irrelevant…

4 Likes

Warrior: Odd

Shaman: Bufferwock

Druid: Mecha’Thun

Warlock: Zoo (I don’t have Keleseth)

Mage: Odd Secret

Paladin: Odd

Hunter: Midrange

Rogue: Malygos

Priest: Big Priest (I don’t have shadow visions)

Personally, I like the system.

Sure, kid. Keep beating your face against those huge taunts and thinking Blizzard cares about you. As a Standard player myself, I’m much more relevant. :slight_smile:

You hear that?

That’s the sound of thousands of netdeck haters crying in rage :smirk:

Regarding the deck completer in Wild…

This feature is currently disabled in the Wild format, but this was unfortunately left out of the patch notes. (We’re adding it!)

There are plans to add smart deck builder support for Wild in the future, but no ETA to share yet.

6 Likes

Oh darn, I guess adding N’Zoth to the deck and having it fill with Deathrattles was just because those Deathrattles were considered good enough to include.

But the Green Jellies… I’ve tried it with Priest, Rogue, Hunter, Druid, it always puts in two Green Jelly minions every time. Are you suuure it’s the deckbuilder having a day, or has the secret super ultra mega meta card really been right under our noses this whole time?

(Also, I haven’t been getting any of y’alls decks, and I own all the cards for Evens Shaman, Mechathun Lock, Odd Pally and others. I wonder if my being on mobile changes something, or if I missed a button…?)

6 Likes

I got a bit different results.

Warrior: Odd Dragon

Priest: Wall (I have full rez version but it said wall)

Mage: Odd Subject 9

Druid: Mechathun

Hunter: Mid Range Hunter (I have Spell/Deathrattle cards)

Warlock: Cubelock (I also have Machathunlock)

Rogue: Maly

Paladin: Odd Paly (I have all even cards)

Shaman: Shudderwock Elemental

Seems about right

3 Likes

Interesting, I wonder what makes those differences :roll_eyes:

I just tried again with Druid and Paladin, still taunt and even. Probably because I lack some cards for the other decks?

Edit: one possible explanation is this feature getting live data from Blizzard’s server so decks can move up and down in ranking?

They problably use the winrate for whole HS.

That is why you will see decks like spell hunter. It not takes in consideration that decks that require skill have lower winrates.

Also it is made with who not like deckbuilding in mind and if you can’t deckbuild you’re not the definition of a HS genius.

So in certain way it will give a mix of a decks that is both good and easy to play instead of just give the best deck.

Anyway it is a really good feature and not replace a good human deckbuilder.
Well played blizzard.

I like it, especially for newer players. It gives them a goal to aim for as far as a solid deck to build, until they can learn the game.

Legend players will still make tech choices and meta calls when it comes to deck building.

Okay, gotta test it too!
Warrior - Ye Olde Mech-Odd Warrior with Cubes (probably because I don’t have Roasters)
Shaman - budget top-end Even (with Sea Giants)
Rogue - Myracle
Paladin - a bit overtech’d Odd Paladin
Hunter - Midrange
Druid - That shell for Mecha’thun, but with Togwaggle instead. Sounds like a self-milling concede deck.
Warlock - Healzoo
Mage - Aggro Odd
Priest - non-Roaster Dragon

Seems like it built pretty solid decks, with exception of Druid - I don’t have Mecha’thun, Azalina, Floop and Twig, so it couldn’t build a typical meta deck and ended up with nonsense

Take two: added some heavier Druid cards like Florist and Spreading Plagues, got autocompleted into some kind of Maly Druid that would actually make more sense as the first option. Still bad, but at least has a plan for actually winning.

2 Likes

I tried it with my Alt F2P account and it made Wild deck but it didn’t look optimized. It resembled Wild’s Mid Range Hunters deck with some suspect selections.

IDK, I’m not a fan, and not due to an increase in net decks, I couldn’t care less what other people play. I understand why it was done, I just miss the old auto-complete challenges. They were already watered down when it was changed to an arena bucket type thing, but a friendly pseudo-arena was fun every now and then. Now its gone completely.

As per above, I know its a long shot, but my feedback for the devs is a random deck option to go alongside the new and improved deck completer. Surely I cant be the only who enjoyed auto-complete challenges where you didnt know what you were going to get.

1 Like

Because we haven’t had Wild balance patches to help when a deck goes crazy in that format… oh wait we’ve had:

Naga Sea Witch
Aviana
FTT
Patches
Raza

2 were stated to be nerfs for rotation, 2 to Wild cards, and FTT appeared to be aimed at Wild. You keep being you though and being wrong :wink:

1 Like

I tried hunter and it gave me 3 times the same sort of deck, though with emeriss/zul’jin i can understand. (beasts combined with spells like dire frenzy and masters call)

Though i got the same sort of deck when i put only boommaster flark in my deck, and he is more reliant on mech synergies/board synergies.

This feature simply made it easier for players to play optimized decks. In the beginning when MTG was first released, you found your information through magazines, attending tournaments, friends, and etc. A lot of players made their own and tested them with their friends.

The internet came and websites started posting the same information. Hence the term “net-decking.”

Blizzard was smart enough to implement this feature straight into it’s client which is awesome! Blizzard is the only one that has ALL the information. Sites like HSReplay and Vicious Syndicate rely on player contribution.

Blizzard, however, has ALL the player information.

Secondly, a die hard home brewer isn’t going to stop building decks just because this feature exists. If you are passionate about what you do, you’re not going to stop.

Finally, you don’t need a complete collection to win and you don’t need one to have fun. This will help a lot of players in deciding what to craft and what not to craft. For example, if a player decides they want to play Paladin, they can easily get an idea of the key pieces in the most optimized paladin deck.

From there, they can determine what the “must haves” are from that optimized deck list and see for themselves how the pieces work together.

Some people are what I call “backwards learners.” Take the puzzle lab for example. I started doing them and then had to look up a couple answers.

I stopped doing the labs because, according to the forum, it was “cheating.”

What I would do is look up the answer and keep doing it until I had a full understanding on how and why it was the right answer. The few that I did taught me a lot about how certain cards interact with one another.

This is how I learn and part of the reason why I always struggled with any kind of math. For some, if you give them the solution, they will keep repeating it until they know how it works.

I think this new feature could be beneficial to me but I guess this makes me a filthy net-decker as well as a cheater.

Why do I hearthstone?

I wonder that every single time I log into the game…

I just made a blizzdeck for each class.

You should challenge me and see who’s filthy netdeck is better!

Edit:

My druid cards are so sparse it confused the deck builder into adding keleseth onto a deck with 2 mana cards. I’m so hype right now!

2 Likes

I’m waiting for this asset download to finish and then I plan to get some writing done. I already completed my quests. I only have 3600 gold - which goes to show how burnt out I am.

I’ve just done it and I’ve gotten some pretty weird decks. I don’t have a big collection so it’s probably due to that. The most interesting one was for my warrior. I got a sort of highlander dragon warrior. Litterly only 2 brawls for the rest one ofs. I don’t know why it did this, I mean I do have double roaster, double scorcher, double that add two dragons card. Those cards do seem good to have double. Still I love the feature, it can make some interesting decks for people that don’t have a full collection.