Holy Carp! Map of Uldum is OP!

Map of Uldum, zero cost spell that looks at the number of bosses you’ve defeated so far and discovers that many cards, then gives you that many filled mana crystals, permanently.

Combine it with the treasure that makes opponent pass the first two turns, and Tracking to help draw it on turn 1 and you’ve got a treasure that will give a Plaguelord nightmares.

Yeah, it made me OP and I don’t regret a thing.

1 Like

It was 1 of the first set of 3 treasures I saw and I instantly picked it without even thinking about it. Didn’t regret it and it’s now a staple of all my runs whenever it’s offered (except when I got VIP Membership, in that case I pick the Hearthstone over anything, even Map of Uldum).

It’s one of the strongest treasures. Sack of Lamps turns out it’s very strong using early game to drop a lot of Mountain Giants.

Strongest combo I found was the one that makes you draw 2 extra without fatigue paired with the anomaly that puts a copy in your deck when a minion dies.

That’s is any buffing deck or better wing 4 that any damage taken adds plus 1 attack.

As the anomaly adds a copy not a new version the buffs are kept. Eg taunt and lifesteal is not lost.

Vs the plague lord towards the end I was drawing minions with over 50 attack lifesteal taunt zilliaxs. Your able to keep your curve low as you don’t care if your deck runs out and once it dose you will buff your minions up with ease so any minion is fine higher health taunt ones that are low cost are ideal so you can toss out 2 or 3 a turn. So even if he uses minions to kill who cares you got more minions placed a turn than him and any that connect connect hard with fatigue immune and unlimited lifesteal healing taunt to stop face damage.

old post I know…what is VIP membership?

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/VIP_Membership

Tavern has more choices (some exclusive to VIP) and you get more gold in the tavern.

I went to this thread thinking Map of Uldum was a card reveal. Obviously I dont know my geography.