Heroic Zinaar - League of Explorers Adventure

Does anyone have any ideas for Heroic Zinaar? I’ve put together every deck suggested and there clearly must have been updates since the last time anyone posted (2019) because he’s severely aggro face now. He’s pulling out multiple cards with his 10 mana when I only have 4 mana. I have no idea how to kill multiple minions with 7 attack with cards that you can only spend 4 mana on.

Thanks.

Is that the genie? I used a token Druid deck since the free spells synergize amazingly with gibberling and such.

Token Druid

Class: Druid

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (0) Innervate

2x (0) Lightning Bloom

2x (1) Adorable Infestation

2x (1) Gibberling

2x (1) Nature Studies

2x (1) Resizing Pouch

2x (2) Lunar Eclipse

2x (2) Power of the Wild

2x (2) Solar Eclipse

2x (2) Thorngrowth Sentries

2x (3) Landscaping

2x (4) Pride’s Fury

2x (4) Soul of the Forest

2x (5) Arbor Up

2x (5) Force of Nature

AAECAZICAA/5zAObzgO50gPw1AOJ4AOK4AOM5AOP5AOt7AOz7AOunwTXnwTZnwTdnwS1oAQA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

This is the deck I used. It’s not the best; it’s a very budget token Druid since I don’t primarily play Druid, but it worked.

Thank you so much! It took me 31 times before the RNG would let me get anywhere near having a hope in heck of getting past the fourth round. I appreciate the suggestion and knowing that if you could do it, there was a chance it could still be done. =)

Oh, I forgot. I Altered the deck slightly. I took out the Lightning Blooms and Resizing Pouches because I never seemed to get an opportunity to use them in trying to keep from dying in the first 4 rounds and replaced them with 2 Glowfly Swarms, Moroes and Shan’do Wildclaw. I’m only Gold Ranked so making a deck work for me sometimes doesn’t go as planned.

Thanks again for the help!

1 Like