Heroic Trial by Felfire Priest deck I used

I spend maybe 2k gold each expansion. I don’t have many standard cards to build compelling decks… and I’m against spending dust to craft cards for solo.

I beat heroic using a modified Pre-built Priest deck below. It’s a Thief/resurrection Priest hybrid of sorts. I’m sure there are better cards to use, but this was what I had to work with. Because it is Thief and Resurrection focused, a good deal of RNG is involved. As such, the final 4 bosses in heroic took me roughly 5-10 tries to down. Mulligan for Psychic Conjurer, Thoughtsteal, Mind Vision. Hopefully you get some of the boss’s big minions early on… use spells to maintain board control… use Mass Resurrection on turn 9 to hopefully re-summon Vargoth. Maintain total board dominance over going face. Win condition usually involved the boss having only 1-2 cards in hand or going into fatigue.

Hope this helps.

Day of the Dead

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Phoenix

2x (0) Forbidden Words

2x (0) Silence

1x (1) Activate the Obelisk

2x (1) Mind Vision

1x (1) Psychic Conjurer

2x (2) Penance

2x (2) Shadow Word: Death

2x (2) Thoughtsteal

2x (3) Apotheosis

2x (3) Breath of the Infinite

1x (3) Madame Lazul

1x (4) Archmage Vargoth

2x (4) Grave Rune

2x (4) Shadow Word: Ruin

2x (5) Convincing Infiltrator

1x (8) Catrina Muerte

2x (9) Mass Resurrection

1x (9) Plague of Death

AAECAZ/HAgbWmQOTmwPrmwOfqQPdqwOi1QMMHssIpQnTCoKUA5ibA5mbA5mpA9msA/KsA6+6A6bVAwA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone