Heroic duels: a system full of mechanisms never clarified

I understand that by now you are all used to a game full of unclear facts, but I always try to have explanations. Theoretically rng and matchmaking are random, but strangely if you go beyond 5/6 wins in the previous game as if by magic in the next one you have a bad performance, and this ALWAYS happens, I play heroic duels in rotation and I assure you that there is one precise scheme, perhaps those who occasionally play a game do not notice it but it is exactly a scheme, even if you use the same character with the same starter deck. I urge all those who detect blatant manipulation of matchmaking to use this forum to maximize the pressure on these issues and make those who laugh at it understand that we are all fools that we do not understand that it is all manipulated that we understand very well

1 Like

You make it to 5 or 6 wins in duels? In Heroic???

*** Applauds ***

Thats about the best Ive done ever in casual. But recently since the release of the new death knights and new cards its been more of a 0 wins out of 9 runs kinda thing. And yes that includes trying to imitate the death knight decks that stomped me over and over again, but when I play them I draw the opposite of curve and cant even play anything from hand til turn 6, by then im already dead.

When you meet 3 times your mirror deck on heroic duels answer it’s only ONE = this game it’s all under blizzard manipulation control, rng it’s only a system for answer you “ok it’s almost impossible but this can appen” for a total scamsystem, for my lucky if you read this forum and others interenationals forums or reddit 80% of user base hate hearthstone

the difference for me between normal& heroic duels is clearly that ive always max bad luck in heroic and close to always luck in normal duels about passive tressures.
It happens 90% of the time and imo the chances should be equal in normal and heroic