Hero Cards should Start in the Mulligan

Yes warlock had that I think. So in mirror you hoped they player juraxxus :stuck_out_tongue: think it was like a destroy a demon for heals.

1 Like

Bruh, don’ use common sense, that’s not how we argue in this forum!

1 Like

So, you want to buff Ramp Druid and nerf every other deck running a Hero Card…

Do you mind if I ask why? This doesnt sound like a good idea to me. At all.

1 Like

Warlock would benefit too, Tamsin is that strong on turn 6.

Would starting in the Mulligan be a nerf to most of the Hero Cards vs Aggro Decks?
Yes, for sure it would be a Tax for running such a ridiculous uninteractive value source. Guff/Tamsin could be nerfed and everyone can feel the Mulligan Tax. Or the other Hero Cards can be buffed to feel good when they are in the Mulligan.

Because slow matchups are sooooo boring when 1 player plays their Hero Card and the other doesn’t.

1. Abyssal Curses and Curses of Agony are so easy to counter if your not being pressured by Tamsins Imps.
  2. Wildfire Mage tickles without Varden and melts enemies with it.
  3. Holy Paladin threatens OTK and takes half damage or does nothing when it doesn’t draw the Hero Card.

Galakronds had Kronxx to Tutor Draw them and half of them had Weaker Hero Powers than what we have now.

Alternatively, I just want Warlock, Mage and Paladin to get their own versions of Aquatic Form and Moonlit Guidance so they can dig through their deck for such ridiculous value engines.