Help please game isnt working

Hey my game loads most of the first screen but then freezes. I cant click on anything aside from friends and options and hearthstone is greyed out.

1 Like

try reinstall hearthstone game

Dam wont that take forever? I did the scan option but it said it didnt find naything wrong. Theres no other solution and is no one else having this issue?

I am pretty sure them tech support would tell you the same thing, try uninstall game file and then reinstall.

Howdy Cooper,

As LoneWolf mentioned, reinstalling is a good step that can help fix a lot of strange problems. Other than that, I would recommend closing all other programs temporarily while testing. You can find additional troubleshooting steps here.

If that doesn’t help, let’s get a DxDiag:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “preformatted text” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link then highlight the link and press the ˂/˃ button.

Try logging in and out of the battlenet client that helps sometimes too.

Uninstalled and reinstalled and its still doing the same rthing …i dont get it nothing changed and it just suddenly doesnt work

I am having the same issue, logging in/out, and reinstalling hearthstone has not fixed it.

I have had this problem for the past few patches
Below should be the dxdiag if i did it right
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Like i actually dont know wat to do i literally cant play …I dont really understand that DxDiag stuff?

The DxDiag produces a bunch of information that they can then use to say things like “You need to update your video driver” or “Oops, we broke it; let’s patch that”. It won’t fix anything itself. It just gives them more information so that they can hopefully see what the underlying problem is. Because if this is a problem that only affects some players, then they often can’t reproduce it until they understand what’s different about the impacted systems. And until they can reproduce it, they don’t know if changes fix it.

I actually got it fixed i just had to delete the cache in some folder idk …But since we are here a problem ive had before and after is this game is a laggy piece of sh!t …Like every single screen change it stops responding and freezes for 5-10 seconds like wtf is wrong with this game?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.