Help! Missing cards after patch 16.0

Missing cards. For sure missing is “Shaku, the Collector”, “Emperor Thaurissan” and “Sylvannas Windrunner”. After the last update, a few wild decks had missing cards. A couple decks say I’m missing “N’Zoth, the Corruptor” but when I look in my collection, I still have that one. I don’t know what else may be missing since this last update. The first 3 missing cards are no longer showing in my collection.

I owned those cards before your “Standard-Shakeup” bs, now I have lost my cards! hope you’re planning to fix this!
I did not lose “temporary” cards, I lost cards I’ve paid money for or crafted myself.

The exact same thing happened to me! I had crafted or gotten those cards before the standards shakeup or whatever they wanna call it, now they’re gone, and all blizzard has to say is “you must have disenchanted them long ago, since they’re not in your card collection anymore”
What a load of absolute BS, they just don’t wanna own up to their mistake, I’m done ever paying for blizzard services, if this doesn’t get fixed…

Dear Blizzard
I feel like you cheating me… I feel like you scam me… You give me cards i already have in my deck without notice me that this cards are only temporary cards maybe with a different colour or something and me by misunderstunting cause i never read hearthstone forum i disenchant all the “double” cards from my deck without you protecting not to do that…
A really bad designed event make frustrating all community and you only close your eyes…
I disenchant all my cards so hard making after all this years spending from my time and real money… My loss from this is very big i almost disenchant all my “double” cards for almost ±3.000 dust and to making back i need ±14000 dust and i dont want to convert this to euro how much is…cause its a big lol !!!
You ban me from forum 2 days ago for a post you did’t like… do the same if you want no matter for me…
But you give me a good lesson after supporting Blizzard all this years it’s time from now and on to keep my REAL money to my pocket and do whatever you want with your pixels!!!

An old friend

Same here. Several cards that I’ve had since before that promo are grayed out. Everyone of them listed below I had been using in my decks for quite some time. These are all used in my Priest decks.

Emperor Thaurissan
Lightbomb
Sylvanas Windrunner
Ragnaros The Firelord
N,Zoth, The Corruptor
The Curator

Oddly enough, The Curator still shows up in Wild Warrior deck though.

Those cards were temporary:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/treasures-from-the-tomb-event-missing-cards/19828/2

They weren’t temporary when we crafted them before the promotional event^

Any updates from Blizzard? Got the same thing here and cards crafted way before the event !
Please Blizzard do something! All my powerful decks are unusable!

When is this going to be fixed? All the legendaries I crafted are gone and a lot of my decks are useless. If Yall can’t figure out how to separate given legos from crafted ones, then you should either let people keep them or not give them away at all.

Missing Ragnaros.

I had em in my Paladin deck but removed all cards to rebuild and when I went to put em back in he is gone completely.

This is not working as intended Blizz!

Yeah it already got answered before, keep your emotions to yourself next time

Is there anyway to see if I had those cards before the 8th of october?

Nostalgmus i cant understand what’s your role to all this… You spam again and again to forum like blizzards lawyer…
Stop doing this please lot of people have the same problem and stop spaming forum for no reason with your ironic style to all this people like you are Mr Wikipedia…!!
This forum its not for funny comments this is the only way for players that they try to communicate with blizzard cause they have problems to solve and make this game better…
You are not helping blizzard like this and you are not even help yourself!!!

Your whole message to me has nothing to do with reality.

Same problem. Has anyone had the problem solved?

My first ticket’s response was pretty boilerplate. I’ve replied highlighting that I can’t even craft the missing cards. Hopefully that will be enough to help them find the issue.

They were gifted to all players through an event :confused:

I’ve encountered this problem before. I started missing cards and then all my Basics disappeared. It started with the previous solo adventure update. I read online that the update had problems so I waited an entire couple of weeks before opening a ticket. The customer support kept saying I never had those cards to begin with and that this bug had never happened before. So I provided proof. I showed him the article, previous complaints by players and screencaps of my characters, who have clearly leveled up to the point where I would have acquired the cards. But he just repeated what he said earlier. At that point, I suspected that this guy has no idea about the game. He’s tech support or a programmer or whatever, but he’s never played the game because he doesn’t understand the meaning of Basic Cards.

I closed my ticket and rage quit HS. But I still checked in from time to time out of habit. Then boom, one day the problem fixed itself.

I’ve been playing fine for a few weeks now but as of the recent update, I have the same issue again.

I’ll probably just wait for the problem to resolve itself because opening a ticket has been an aggravating waste of time for me, as it pertains to this bug. But I’ll add my voice to indicate that it’s not an isolated incident.

1 Like

My Light bomb is missing as well. Crafted before the patch