Hearthstone WAS Back

The last two sets were awesome after a loooong string of meh to “this game just isn’t fun anymore” sets.

Sucks that when HS was finally hitting its stride again bots have to ruin the experience.

What is the point of botting anyways? To have a couple good Arena runs? Wow congrats for ruining the game twice.

Side note - please don’t retire Duels!

Maybe it’s plain old prejudice that makes it “weird” to see an Asian doing great. Also Asians are culturally very different; their decks are probably different; they may play with completely different memes when they copy-paste decks between each other.

And a gigantic advantage in this game is having a deck others don’t expect; they can’t defend against it easily; you’d probably have that advantage if you played against Asians who don’t expect you.

1 Like

He referring to the people who buy arena-run decks, I don’t know why you would auto-assume that he is discriminating against Asians.

1 Like

Because there was no evidence, on why it is “strange”, only that they are performant.

What’s an asian? I am married to someone who was born on an island, have close friends that were also born on islands and my inlaws were born on islands.

My grandfather came to this rock by boat as well. From a land where we wear mini skirts. Sometimes we put makeup on and go to war.

That depends on who you are asking: certain parts of the world count the entire continent; others only the southern part, others the eastern part.

I don’t think anyone makes it exclusive to being to an island.

But I would agree with who you quoted: there was nothing inherently discriminatory in the post. It was clearly talking the decks being so good being strange, not where they were from.