Hearthstone updates everytime

Hello there,
Don’t know why but every time I open battle.net hearthstone need update :expressionless: so I update it, i close the game and battle.net and reopened it and again, it need update, and so on.

3 Likes

I have the same issue.

I have the same problem here.

Same here. Also seeing visual bugs, one interesting one being a pink field where the Discover text would be on a card.

hs team???

same here, it just make me want to uninstall this game more…

Can’t wait for LoR.

Has the same problem, had it on my old OnePlus 6T, and it’s still there on my new Galaxy s10e.

At every connect, there is a download/update.

Same issue, updates every time

Same issue , it started today

I am having the exact same issue. Every. single. time.
I open the battle.net program, and immediately “Hearthstone has started an update”…

Same issue, had it for some time now

Still same thing here. Can it be fixed?

Same here! Can’t find a way to fix it.

2 Likes

Has been an issue for months. I’ve finally had enough and decided to come here for answers on how to fix it. No joy.

yep. still a thing. every.single.time.

I’ve the same problem too… possible anyone of HS team is going to take care of it?!

I was also experiencing this issue found this on Reddit:
“Open the game in another server and it should stop doing that. At least that worked for me twice now.”
And it stopped it for me.

An ongoing issues and still no one from support has even bothered to reply to this. How much do you care about your community now blizzard. You know about this issue now fix it. Even after having updated and logging in and out it needs to update again…How long will this go on…WTF BLIZZARD

Same issue. On my macbook macos catalina 10.15.3 also on my iphone 11. every. single. time. been over a month.

Same here. Telling about it here. Again…
Could some blue at least respond to let us know you know about this??