Hearthstone stuck authorizing purchase for weeks now

Hello, at some point roughly 2 or 3 weeks ago my hearthstone had gotten stuck on the authorizing purchase page when I misclicked the buy packs button on mobile. Currently it is still doing the same thing, I have let it try to authorize 45+ minutes as well as trying all suggested fixes on the support page. With the new update I expected that perhaps it would’ve resolved the issue, yet again here I am scratching my head. Any advice would be helpful!
Cheers

This same issue is happening to me. I have done the logging out, restarting my phone, and logging back in with waiting 20 minutes at the “waiting for authorization” screen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Same thing with me it’s so annoying idk what to do I tried everything

I’m having the same thing happen to me. I waited 3 hours on the authorizing screen to see if that would help and nothing ever happened. I finally opened a ticket and hopefully I will hear something back Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for the reports, everyone! There currently isn’t any known issues that will cause this issue. This is normally an account or payment issue, which can’t be handled on the forums directly for privacy and security reasons. The steps on our support article here can help.

If the problem continues, please contact our Customer Support team to address this each situation individually.

As this thread has been inactive for some time, going to go ahead and close this thread. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion.