Hearthstone Mercenaries Bug - Felwood Anointed Blades Crash

During the boss fight for Anointed Blades in Felwood on normal difficulty the boss mercenaries will not have an attack listed at the start of the combat phase. The game shows “…” in their speech bubble like something is trying to resolve but no actions take place. The game will either lock up or force you to concede. Sometimes after logging back in Hearthstone will attempt to reconnect but the game will never load. Changing servers and logging back in again seemed to fix that though.

2 Likes

Got a similar problem
The first time they actually moved maybe because the potato bomb got added to them, but now the one in the middle was the only one prepared for the round and the selection for my mercenaries doesnt get saved at all
-_-

1 Like

Same thing happening to me. I thought it was because they were stealthed so I tried a team where I could use AOE moves only but they bugged out after the first round again.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Yet another game-breaking bug. I can’t even open the game anymore because it’s stuck reconnecting.

1 Like

i tried via another device and after it disconnected 2-3 times due to starting with the same account on another device i could play again. at least you can do anything else, except this mercenary fight, again.

2 Likes

Change your region before you launch the game. Load into that region and play and quit out of one game. Change your region back to your original and the game should have completed now. If the game still attempts to reconnect you to the game with the error wait a few hours and then log in again. These were the 2 solutions that cleared the error for me. I am still stuck on that fight.

Dont know if the underlying problem got fixed but i managed to finish the fight.
I got an ability dealing damage at the start of the game to the enemy if someone wants to try to imitate me.